How hard do you drive your Accord? - Page 3 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 31 Old 03-19-2014, 01:54 PM
2nd Gear

My work commute to and from is about 11 miles each way and about nine of those miles are on the freeway. During rush hour, I tend to be a little more agressive on the gas pedal because people here in Salt Lake are determined to not ever let anyone merge into their lane for any reason whatsoever. Putting your blinker on and waiting 3 seconds means that the car in the lane you're trying to enter has 3 seconds to accelerate and not let you in. I don't understand it.

When I'm just cruisin or out with my family though, always the speed limit and always in the middle lane.

Well done is better than well said.

2004 Honda Accord EX-L w/ Navigation I4 AT in that blue-gray stock color. 18x8 5x4.5 +35 Konig Oversteer Opal Finish. Want to buy them?
2005 Acura MDX for the wife.
Advertisement

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: