2018 Honda Accord Review - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By AutoGuide.com
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-02-2017, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

2018 Honda Accord Review

Quote:
The brand-new 2018 Honda Accord will probably be the best midsize sedan around when it goes on sale next month.

If that’s all you wanted to know about this comprehensively overhauled family four-door, you can stop reading right here; the single juiciest detail is right in sentence one.

Describing the new 10th-generation Accord as best-in-class is not something I take lightly since we haven’t had a chance to send it through the wringer in an AutoGuide.com comparison test. But after spending better than half a day driving, poking, and prodding this fresh-faced mid-sizer, hustling over the mountain roads of northern New Hampshire, I was slack-jawed with how well it performed and by the features it’s equipped with.

Read more about the at AutoGuide.com.

benjaminh likes this.
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Don't drink and drive

Garage
The resurrection of VTEC? Who can complain about that. I dig the wheels. Don't know why so many frown upon them. Honestly, I think this car will compete with BMW and Audi now. Just look at the cabin.

2005 Honda Accord V6 LX - 178k
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2003 Ford F-150
2015 Rocky Mountain Soul (Runs on fat)

2005 Toyota Corolla
2011 Ninja 250R
2006 Cadillac CTS
1999 Nissan Altima

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries." - Robin Sharma
post #3 of 7 Old 10-02-2017, 09:43 AM

Thanked 1,913 Times in 1,361 Posts
I always like to check in to the comments section and read the paid troll "reviews".

post #4 of 7 Old 10-04-2017, 06:20 AM
1st Gear

I like the wheels, but that nose. Reminds me of "Flat Nose, the Tree Climbing Dog". I realize many of you are too young to get the reference.
post #5 of 7 Old 10-11-2017, 05:10 AM
1st Gear

I wish they bring back the look of the 6th gen front. Even though i like the front on the 10th gen i still like the slick look
post #6 of 7 Old 10-11-2017, 09:21 AM
2006 Accord EX

Not an extensive review, but still not bad.
The guy was a bit of a dweeb, but that's his shtick, as I've seen reviews by them before.

The interior is a direct ripoff of the 2017 Audi A4, BTW....but congrats to Honda for following their lead. The new A4 is still one of the nicest interior designs in the last two years of any car on the road, IMO.
I'm really trying to like that semi-obnoxious "bullhead catfish" front end... so, I'd still have to see it in person.

One thing that struck me was the pricing on the top of the line 2.0 Touring,(around $37K)which I would compare against an Acura TLX V6(just a tad over $37k), which is not that much more..
Based on that review I'd still give the edge to the V6 TLX, which comes standard with Acura Watch features and its 9 speed tranny, overall.
And it's a better looking car....with a longer warranty, to boot.
The 1.5 engine variants will be the most sold in the lineup no doubt.

2006 Accord EX Coupe...164k and counting..
post #7 of 7 Old 10-11-2017, 04:13 PM
8TH GEN BELIEVER

Agree with 2Accordz, the guy thinks he's a comedian. Not. He didn't say a word about the 10-speed trans. Having had an 03 V6, and watched the Acura ZF 9-speed self destruct, I'm way more interested in that tranny.

OEM fogs / 22mm Progress RSB / Ultra Racing FSB / Koni FSDs / Modulo grille / debadged trunk /

Previous cars: 2003 EXL V6 Accord Coupe
1995 Accord EX Sedan
1985 Mercedes 300 Turbodiesel
1989 Volvo S90 Turbo
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.