2018 Honda Odyssey First Drive - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-16-2017, 07:36 AM Thread Starter

2018 Honda Odyssey First Drive

Quote:
'I don’t want to drive a big-bum minivan.'

Those are the exact words from my wife’s mouth when I suggested we buy a Odyssey.

Despite her comments, she and I can be considered members of the minivan appreciation society. Over the years, they’ve been our go-to road trip vehicles from the local fleet of cars to review, opting only for an SUV or large crossover when no vans were available. And every single time we drove a van, we were thankful, regardless of which automaker made it.

And yet, when it comes to actually owning one, there’s still some stigma. So can the obvious advantages of a minivan overcome the drawbacks? I needed to find out because my family and I are legitimately about to pull the trigger on buying either an Odyssey or a Pilot in the next few weeks.

So, of course, when I got the chance to be one of the first people in the world to review the new Odyssey, a test that involved bringing my whole family to the Big Island of Hawaii, I jumped at the opportunity. There just couldn’t be a better test case than my family of four.
Read more about the at AutoGuide.com.

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: