2018 accord sport 2.0t - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
  • 1 Post By normanfox
  • 1 Post By trav_falz
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

2018 accord sport 2.0t

Just picked up my accord sport today in modern steel metallic. Iím absolutely in love with this car coming from a 2016 accord sport. So many features to get used to its insane. Put some miles on it today and took these pics.

Attached Images
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 04:19 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav_falz View Post
Just picked up my accord sport today in modern steel metallic. Iím absolutely in love with this car coming from a 2016 accord sport. So many features to get used to its insane. Put some miles on it today and took these pics.
you traded in a car that is just 2 years old? are you leasing. Nice pic!

2018 Accord EX-L 2.0T
1993 Honda Civic DX
post #3 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 04:41 PM
REV29K

Congrats!

(Took me 16 years to go from my S2000 to the new Accord.) A decade and a half later, the new safety and tech is amazing and for less than I paid for my S2000 so long ago.

2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
2017 CR-V Touring
2002 S2000

post #4 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 05:24 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2k_Dude View Post
Congrats!

(Took me 16 years to go from my S2000 to the new Accord.) A decade and a half later, the new safety and tech is amazing and for less than I paid for my S2000 so long ago.
not so fast budy... I went from 1993 honda civic (made in Japan) to 18 accord.
Aviography likes this.

2018 Accord EX-L 2.0T
1993 Honda Civic DX
post #5 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by normanfox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trav_falz View Post
you traded in a car that is just 2 years old? are you leasing. Nice pic!
Yeah I got into an accident with it and the car was financed. It was never the same after being repaired and I didnít want to deal with future problems so I traded it in. Took a little bit of a hit but my payments are only a little more a month than what I was paying for my 16í. No brainer to upgrade to a much better car.
Donniet53 likes this.
post #6 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Congrats!

Thank you! And seriously itís incredible what you can get for your buck these days.
post #7 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Quote:
Congrats!

Deff taking the cake with that one. 93í civic was actually my first car. I can imagine how that jump from the 1993 to 2018 feels for you
post #8 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 07:19 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Damn I'm sitting on a 2003 civic, I don't think I can wait 10 more years, you're way more fiscally responsible than myself lol. It's funny,at my place of work, I drive prpbably the oldest and cheapest car. Makes me wonder sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
post #9 of 9 Old 01-20-2018, 08:06 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWGTI View Post
Damn I'm sitting on a 2003 civic, I don't think I can wait 10 more years, you're way more fiscally responsible than myself lol. It's funny,at my place of work, I drive prpbably the oldest and cheapest car. Makes me wonder sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
my manager saw my car and asked if my company pay me enough (sarcasm). For me, car is a man toy, not an investment.

one good thing about driving old car is that I don't worry about scratch/dent. I can park anywhere with piece of mind. No need to wash often either.

2018 Accord EX-L 2.0T
1993 Honda Civic DX
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.