Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - If you died today . . . | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #49 of Old 04-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Accord_Rules
5th Gear

You shifted your goal post from “Bible and Christ” to “One god with many names”, contrary to your previous strong position throughout the thread. Does Bible support your new position? If not, then you are being very un-Christian ! I'm fine with your new position because I don't judge people. That's religions’ and believers’ job, hell and heaven being one such judgmental position that religions and believers indulge in. You know it.

You don't judge other religions you say. But I judge all religions, because many of their extra-ordinary claims trespass right into the field of Science. I don't judge people as they are mostly misled by their primitive superstitions and Science is doing its best to bring people out of primitive superstitions.

I know that your current beliefs are Christian. And your current beliefs would have been Muslim if you were born to Muslim parents. And equally it is true that you would have been a believer, as millions of our forefathers, in Zeus or Thor or Apollo or Wotan or Odin or The Great Juju etc etc based on the place and time in human history you were born in. We know that faith follows the pattern of geopolitical boundaries. It means, a child born to parents in Afghanistan is more likely to believe that Islam is the truth, just the way a child born in Mexico is more likely to believe that Christianity is the truth. Facts and truths don't change with geopolitical boundaries. You know it. Gravity pulls things to Earth in Afghanistan, Mexico and USA. Every child and adult will have the same verifiable opinions known as facts, across their respective geopolitical boundaries. But, when it comes to primitive superstitions like religion, some adults resort to positions like only Quran or only Bhagavad Gita or only Bible, without requiring extra-ordinary evidences to buttress their extra-ordinary claims like heaven, hell, god, after-life, 72 virgins, lake of fire, eternal life – an unending list, so to speak.

It doesn't make any sense that god loves you all so much that there is eternal punishment based on the life one is leading. The example of parent and child vis-à-vis god and human, which you seem to take often, I’m sure my parents love me so much that they will not condemn me to eternal hell for the ‘stupid’ choices I make and neither will I do that to my children. Comparing our parents’ love to the ‘my way or highway’ kind of ‘love’ of god is not only sad but also downright insulting to the infinite love our parents show on us. Parents showing love on children is reality whereas god showing love on humans is just a superstition that one chooses to believe in. Two different things. Simple as that.

I'm not trying to convince you. But I hold Intellectual Honesty as the highest virtue and I request people to question themselves when they attribute their own well-being to god taking some special interest in them and their families. Whatever happened to the caring god regarding the passengers of flight 370 or the 9 million children under the age of 5 that die every year!

2012 Toyota Avalon Limited, Magnetic Grey - Wife's Car
2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, Alabaster Silver - Family Hauler/My daily ride
2003 Accord EXV6, 5AT Sedan- Sold

Current OEM: Moonroof Visor, Window Visors, Roof Rails, Crossbars, Body Side Moldings, Splash Guards, Cargo Tray, Door-Sill Garnish, All-Weather Floor Mats, Wheel Locks
Future OEM: Remote Engine Start

"Performance modifications are not worth the hassle on an old daily ride. Buy a performance car instead " - Accord_Rules
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

dtc code p0420oil pan leak fixprimacy mxm4 vs mxv4honda accord 2000 horsepowerhonda accord canadasafebuy autohow to clean a catalytic converter with lacquer thinnerengine coolant drain plugbrake caliper bootturtle wax orbital polisheracura tl roof rack2010 honda accord 0-60honda crv reverse camerareset honda maintenance light2002 honda accord wheel bolt patternstublingmazdaspeed 3 rev limiterserpentine belt labor costdoes xzilon workcivic hood latchautolite sparkplugsautocraft warranty2016 honda accord invoice price1998 honda accord jdmgoodyear ls2changing transmission fluid honda civichonda earth dreamshonda accord dashboardaccord softwarematte black honda civichonda accord 2004 reviewssubstitute for power steering fluid5w20 vs 0w20michelin discontinued tiresare duralast batteries any goodcivic vs accordwater pump timing belt replacement costcleaning a catalytic converterstrut bars vs sway barstrunk release solenoidremanufactured oem wheelshonda dealership complaint departmenthow much should i pay for a transmission flush1998 honda civic clutch master cylinder98 honda accord check engine lighthonda element sunroof removal2005 honda accord service schedulestick shift driving lessons njhow much to resurface rotorsacura rl transmission fluidtemporary tags njleaking rear main sealrims for acura tl 2004rear strut mount replacement costalpine type r coaxialtransmission whine noiseradio code honda civic 2008sprayway canadahow to diagnose bad starterduplicate honda keysubwoofer remote wirehonda accord glove boxaccord window regulatorhow much to tint windows on a sedanmaxx 51rhonda karr alarm system2005 honda crv automatic transmission problemsjdm engine swapvalucraft brake padsmugen spoilersaxle problem symptomsvsa button on honda crvnavteq map databasevossen wheels cvtreset check engine light subarucar idles rough in drivehonda accord maintenance costhonda accord steel rims