Sound System: 10th Gen vs 9th Gen? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-14-2018, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Sound System: 10th Gen vs 9th Gen?

There are a lot of threads on here relaying a resounding "meh" when it comes to the audio in the new model. So my question is a little more specific: How does the audio compare against the 9th gen?

I have a 2015 LX on lease and the dealership is offering me an upgrade (basically so they can sell my low miles '15 for a lot more than my buyout price). I'm going to go test drive a Sport 1.5T this weekend, but was curious if anyone had any experience with this. Double the speakers and a tiny bit more power, but will that be better? worse? the same? It's very likely I end up leasing again depending on what I can get from them, and a sound system upgrade would not be an option in that case. I know I'm not buying a Honda for the sound system, but even so...

Any thoughts or experience are much appreciated!

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-14-2018, 04:57 PM
8TH GEN BELIEVER

I've owned or driven the 6th through 10th gen Accords and the best I can say is they're all mediocre. If you're an audiophile lay some money aside b/c you don't buy an Accord for the sound system.

OEM fogs / 22mm Progress RSB / Ultra Racing FSB / Koni FSDs / Modulo grille / debadged trunk /

Previous cars: 2003 EXL V6 Accord Coupe
1995 Accord EX Sedan
1985 Mercedes 300 Turbodiesel
1989 Volvo S90 Turbo
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.