Driver Information Interface-Audio/Phone not displaying - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
  • 1 Post By Curtida1
  • 1 Post By OZIRIZ
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 02-02-2018, 05:24 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Driver Information Interface-Audio/Phone not displaying

The audio and phone displays in the Driver Information Interface stopped working! Even after restarting the car nothing shows up! They were both working yesterday today they are not. All the other ones are working properly. Does anyone else have this issue? This is way too concerning!

Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-03-2018, 08:33 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by af_arsh71 View Post
The audio and phone displays in the Driver Information Interface stopped working! Even after restarting the car nothing shows up! They were both working yesterday today they are not. All the other ones are working properly. Does anyone else have this issue? This is way too concerning!
Did out try restarting your phone?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0
post #3 of 6 Old 02-04-2018, 04:42 AM
1st Gear

My audio and navigation went out last week for a brief time. After I shut the car off and came back to the car, it worked, and I have had no issues since.

post #4 of 6 Old 02-04-2018, 01:12 PM
1st Gear

Quote:

There are multiple threads where owners are posting issues with the Infotainment system. I've had two issues: 1) Frozen on boot up (restarted car to fix it). 2) CarPlay stopped recognizing my iPhone X (took a factory reset to fix it).
post #5 of 6 Old 02-09-2018, 02:57 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusW View Post
Quote:
There are multiple threads where owners are posting issues with the Infotainment system. I've had two issues: 1) Frozen on boot up (restarted car to fix it). 2) CarPlay stopped recognizing my iPhone X (took a factory reset to fix it).
Open a ticket on the Honda Owners Website to engineers are aware of your specific issue. More open tickets escalate the priority to get this solved.
Coppertone likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Curtida1 For This Useful Post:
af_arsh71 (02-13-2018)
post #6 of 6 Old 02-13-2018, 04:35 PM
1st Gear

I had this issue today. Where the tachometer is the Navi,Phone or audio was just a blank screen, shut the car off a few times throughout the drive home, nothing. After I got home and the car was off for a few hours got back in and nothing. Needless to say I need to cancel my appt with the dealership as of now. Hopefully it won't happen again
Coppertone likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.