System Restart Problems - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 01-21-2018, 04:47 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

System Restart Problems

Any else having problems with their screen turning off randomly while driving and restarting as if youíve turned the car off and back on?

Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-21-2018, 08:29 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneDaOx View Post
Any else having problems with their screen turning off randomly while driving and restarting as if youíve turned the car off and back on?
I had the same issue the first week I owned the car. I did a factory reset and all was well for about a month or so. The random restart hasnít occurred a few times this past week so a trip to the dealer may be next

post #3 of 9 Old 01-21-2018, 08:30 AM
2nd Gear

It happened to mine once shortly after syncing to my computer for updates, I don't know if that had anything to do with it but it hasen't done it since.

2018 Honda Accord EX-L, 1.5L
2015 Mazda CX-5

post #4 of 9 Old 01-22-2018, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg3319 View Post
Quote:
I had the same issue the first week I owned the car. I did a factory reset and all was well for about a month or so. The random restart hasnít occurred a few times this past week so a trip to the dealer may be next
Yeah i think Iím going to take a trip to the dealership... man I was hoping after it happened once, that would be it but it has happened more than a few times.
post #5 of 9 Old 01-22-2018, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by campverdefela View Post
It happened to mine once shortly after syncing to my computer for updates, I don't know if that had anything to do with it but it hasen't done it since.
I didnít even know you could Sync it to a computer for updates lol
post #6 of 9 Old 02-11-2018, 04:16 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Yeah i think Iím going to take a trip to the dealership... man I was hoping after it happened once, that would be it but it has happened more than a few times.
Have you gone to the dealership for this issue yet? I wonder what their fix is.

2018 Honda Accord EX
post #7 of 9 Old 02-11-2018, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

I've had a few restarts. How does one computer resync?
post #8 of 9 Old 02-13-2018, 08:44 AM
1st Gear

I had this happen the second week I got the car in early December. It's been fine since but just happened again this morning.
post #9 of 9 Old 02-13-2018, 10:05 AM
3rd Gear

Quote:
I didn’t even know you could Sync it to a computer for updates lol
Tutorials on all the cool widgets and gadgets on our cars. How to Update Display Audio Software Wirelessly is in here.

2018 Accord 2.0T Touring. Platinum White
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.