Window not rising - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-13-2010, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
My First Post

Window not rising

How do I read the fuse panel I am confused with the letters. What goes to what? My passenger side window is not going back up.

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-13-2010, 11:22 AM
2nd Gear

not that i know anything but what kinda accord you have? its best to give as specific of details about your question so you can get a quality answer.

been here about a week, so i'm a noob too, but everyone is really helpful. you will enjoy your time here.

i find on the main "forums" page if you scroll down there is an instructions section set up by year. you may be able to find a pdf file for the fuse box panel, but if not give it time, someone will respond to your thread beyond my nooby head.

also there is a search function third link from the right towards the top of the site. search fuse panel there and maybe your year... you'd be surprised how many posts some subjects already have on whatever given subject/question.

good luck...

post #3 of 3 Old 08-13-2010, 11:24 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVONBACH View Post
not that i know anything but what kinda accord you have? its best to give as specific of details about your question so you can get a quality answer.

been here about a week, so i'm a noob too, but everyone is really helpful. you will enjoy your time here.

i find on the main "forums" page if you scroll down there is an instructions section set up by year. you may be able to find a pdf file for the fuse box panel, but if not give it time, someone will respond to your thread beyond my nooby head.

also there is a search function third link from the right towards the top of the site. search fuse panel there and maybe your year... you'd be surprised how many posts some subjects already have on whatever given subject/question.

good luck...
seee? i'm an idiot... you already know about the instructions section and its an 03... just caught my eye... so im trying to help...

give it time...
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.