03 V6 ECU connectors - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-19-2009, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
03 V6 ECU connectors

hope this helps

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 03 ECU connectors.pdf (190.6 KB, 805 views)
File Type: pdf 03 ECU connectors 2.pdf (133.4 KB, 630 views)
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-19-2009, 10:51 AM
6th Gear

My bad, this is actually for that 98 odyssey I was referring to earlier

-03 Honda Accord EX V6
-Debadged-17mm sway bar-UR crank pulley-AEM CAI
post #3 of 7 Old 05-19-2009, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

It should be on the wiring diagrams I already sent you.

post #4 of 7 Old 05-19-2009, 02:08 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess View Post
It should be on the wiring diagrams I already sent you.
Those diagrams show which connector on the ECM the wire goes to, and what color the wire is. The problem is that there are multiple wires of that same color. I need to know exactly which pin it is (like the diagram you gave me for the 03 accord).. unless I missed something in the originals.

-03 Honda Accord EX V6
post #5 of 7 Old 05-19-2009, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

I don't think they did them that way back then.... instead you find the number: C### & that's followed to the places it connects to.

Example: from ECU, C476, red & white goes to C207, C203 to the AC pressure switch.

I'll ask my prince, he reads these things all the time & I don't.
post #6 of 7 Old 05-20-2009, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
ready to go....

If you look at the wire diagram you will see that it tells you the pin number and connector. the compressor pin is in connector A on the PCM and is pin number 17. All Honda wire diagrams show the wire color, connector letter and pin number.
post #7 of 7 Old 05-20-2009, 06:37 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess View Post
If you look at the wire diagram you will see that it tells you the pin number and connector. the compressor pin is in connector A on the PCM and is pin number 17. All Honda wire diagrams show the wire color, connector letter and pin number.
Ok thanks, so it's 17 going from left to right?

-03 Honda Accord EX V6
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.