removing the center console in 7th Gen - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By princess
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 02-21-2005, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
removing the center console in 7th Gen

pg 1

Attached Images
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 02-21-2005, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

pg 2

Attached Images
post #3 of 8 Old 02-21-2005, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

pg 3
Attached Images

post #4 of 8 Old 02-21-2005, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

pg 4
Attached Images
post #5 of 8 Old 02-21-2005, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

pg 5
Attached Images
post #6 of 8 Old 02-21-2005, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

last page
Attached Images
Htce22 likes this.
post #7 of 8 Old 08-28-2012, 06:25 PM
My First Post

Where do I get those detailed drawing instructions?

HI!!! I was just wondering where or how I can get those detailed drawings? I've been looking to find an drawn instructional book for my Accord 2003 I4 sedan. Please help! Thank you guys so much!
post #8 of 8 Old 08-28-2012, 06:36 PM

You can get a shop manual from helminc.com won't be as detailed though. Princess' husband works for Honda so she has access to them.

2007 EX-L 4DR
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.