Sport Suspension (HFP Suspension) install instructions - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
3Likes
  • 3 Post By WhiteOrchid
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 07-21-2015, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

Garage
Sport Suspension (HFP Suspension) install instructions

Instructions.

Attached Images
File Type: pdf hfpsportsuspension.pdf (322.3 KB, 999 views)

2015 Accord Coupe EX-L HFP V6 M6 in WOP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rich
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-17-2016, 09:36 AM
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to vasekvi Send a message via Yahoo to vasekvi
Broken link?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

My 2003 SSM Sedan Build Thread

post #3 of 7 Old 02-17-2016, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
6th Gear

Garage
Works for me. It doesn't open another browser window, it downloads the PDF to your computer. Try checking you downloads folder, it is probably already there.

Not sure if it works the same way via a phone app.

Rich

post #4 of 7 Old 02-17-2016, 10:54 AM
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to vasekvi Send a message via Yahoo to vasekvi
I found it on CHH site thanks. I'm using Tapatalk I guess that's the problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

My 2003 SSM Sedan Build Thread

post #5 of 7 Old 08-17-2016, 02:03 PM
1st Gear

2dr and 4dr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOrchid View Post
Instructions.

any idea, does this kit fit the sedan as well?

Nice cars in your signature, Chevy!
post #6 of 7 Old 08-17-2016, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

Garage
It would fit but since it is really designed for the coupe it might work as well on a sedan as you'd want. I don't know if they ever made a version of the sport suspension specifically for the sedan.

Rich
post #7 of 7 Old 12-21-2017, 01:47 PM
1st Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOrchid View Post
It would fit but since it is really designed for the coupe it might work as well on a sedan as you'd want. I don't know if they ever made a version of the sport suspension specifically for the sedan.
The HFP suspension was for the coupe only, if I remember correctly.

2015 EX-L V6 6MT Coupe (My current car)
2014 EX-L V6 Sedan (Wife's current car)
2001 Accord EX coupe with JDM H23 Bluetop
2002 Accord EX Sedan
1997 Accord EX sedan with H22 swap
1995 Accord LX Sedan single cam F series turbo
1996 Accord LX sedan with JDM F22B swap
1991 Accord EX Sedan
1990 Accord EX Coupe
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.