9th gen nitrous system anyone? - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
5Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 02:43 PM
3rd Gear

I would rather have a turbo instead of nitrous.

2013 Honda Accord EX-L i4
Steel Modern w/ Grey Leather
Advertisement

post #17 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 02:58 PM
postage and handling

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 15 secods or more... I'm...well... getting yelled at by my wife most likely.

-Tim
2013 LX 6mt
post #18 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmahhh View Post
I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 15 secods or more... I'm...well... getting yelled at by my wife most likely.
Lmao.......

2013 Modern Steel Metallic EX-L V6 Sedan

post #19 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 08:36 PM
1st Gear

Its a Honda and not a Sports car or Muscle car. If that's what you were looking for that's what you should have bought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerulle View Post
Everyone's just hating on the idea of nitrous. A simple 100 wet shot with a bigger fuel pump only being sprayed on rare occasions isn't going to blow the engine!
post #20 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 09:12 PM
HA-420

Nitrous is cool, but it's such a pain to install and it's kinda expensive for what you get, plus how often are you really gonna use it?

But I digress, go for it Jerulle.

I'm waiting(and praying) for a blower.

2013 Accord Coupe
EX-L V6 Auto
Still Night Pearl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #21 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 09:34 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrat View Post
Its a Honda and not a Sports car or Muscle car. If that's what you were looking for that's what you should have bought!
I love the righteous indignation some of you feel about the way other people mod their cars.

It's his money! Who are you to tell him what car he should buy or what constitutes an acceptable mod on the Accord.

Sent from

2013 Accord Sport Black 6MT
post #22 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Jerulle

I don't agree with you (don't much for how much it cost,) I have a full zed kit brand new it was less than $600. I don't see how a 100hp isn't worth $600. I would be curios were you can get more safe hp for less money though!!!
post #23 of 56 Old 04-04-2013, 10:06 PM
matt

what else would you need to do to keep the engine safe and strong? forged pistons? im completely uneducated in this matter.

2013 Accord Sport

waiting for parts to come out! her name is shelly and she has tint and hids and soon to have LED driving lights-- gotta give glen acknowledgement for that.
post #24 of 56 Old 04-05-2013, 01:41 AM
3rd Gear

Buahahahahahaha, lol ahahahahahahahahahahaha, rofl lmao. lol ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

DONT EVEN DO IT.

2009 Honda Accord Ex-L V6 Sedan with Navi, Black On Black.
post #25 of 56 Old 04-05-2013, 04:04 AM
KH
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK9GEN View Post
I love the righteous indignation some of you feel about the way other people mod their cars.

It's his money! Who are you to tell him what car he should buy or what constitutes an acceptable mod on the Accord.

Sent from
OP asked for thoughts and opinions. That is what he is getting. Not sure what about that makes everyone "h8ers"..

~Kevin
'03 NHBP Coupe 6-6, XLR8 V2 j-pipe, Borla stainless exhaust, Ingalls Torque Damper, TL-S Swaybars, Neuspeed short shifter, Eibach Pro springs, Wicked Tuning camber arms, '12 Coupe 18s with 235/45/18 tires, OEM Replica Spoiler, LED tails, exLED Interior Lights projector HLs, GTA Car Kit (iPhone and aux)
post #26 of 56 Old 04-05-2013, 04:15 AM
7th Gear

Quote:

Sent from

Try to keep up with the rest of the class.
If you actually read the very first post, HE ASKED FOR OPINIONS.
This means that others will give their opinions.

Buy a new car.
Install a NOS system in it.
Totally VOID manufacturers warranty by doing so=Assinine!

It is a HONDA, not a sports car.
Leave the high performance Accords to Hollywood and Vin Diesel!

- It is just a car -

2015 CR-V, EXL, AWD
2005 Accord Sedan EX-L AT
(traded - 2009 Accord Coupe 6/6 Black)
2002 Alpine Coach 36MDDS
post #27 of 56 Old 04-05-2013, 05:40 AM
4th Gear

It's not whether you're for or against NOS. I'm personally against it. It's this prevailing attitude around here that if you don't like something the other guy is a dipshit for even considering it and you better be sure to let him know how about it in the rudest possible way!

Why are so many members on here so damn...bitter/rude/tactless??

And call me crazy, but the whole "it's just an Accord" argument doesn't really fly in the day and age of things like SEMA. Some people want a bit of visceral performance in their midsize sedan without need for a luxury branded sport sedan emblem on the hood.

Sent from

2013 Accord Sport Black 6MT
post #28 of 56 Old 04-05-2013, 06:43 AM
6th Gear

I don't think it is that people are being haters.

Just - if you want a dog get a dog, don't get a cat and teach it to bark.

'13 Alabaster Silver Accord EX Sedan I4 6MT
'07 Graphite Accord SE Sedan I4 5MT
'90 White Integra RS Hatch I4 5MT
post #29 of 56 Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
I don't think it is that people are being haters.

Just - if you want a dog get a dog, don't get a cat and teach it to bark.

2015 Acura TLX V6 SH-AWD Elite
2013 'Hemie' Accord Touring V6 - Canadian - Retired
post #30 of 56 Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 AM
7th Gear

Quote:
It's not whether you're for or against NOS. I'm personally against it. It's this prevailing attitude around here that if you don't like something the other guy is a dipshit for even considering it and you better be sure to let him know how about it in the rudest possible way!

Why are so many members on here so damn...bitter/rude/tactless??

And call me crazy, but the whole "it's just an Accord" argument doesn't really fly in the day and age of things like SEMA. Some people want a bit of visceral performance in their midsize sedan without need for a luxury branded sport sedan emblem on the hood.

Sent from
I may be wrong but I don't think too many people here are willing to void the warranty on a new car for a NOS setup.

bitter/rude/tactless? Real life is more like it.

- It is just a car -

2015 CR-V, EXL, AWD
2005 Accord Sedan EX-L AT
(traded - 2009 Accord Coupe 6/6 Black)
2002 Alpine Coach 36MDDS
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.