MagnaFlow J Pipe #52027 ? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-09-2018, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear

Garage
MagnaFlow J Pipe #52027 ?

Has anyone used or heard anything about this? It is Magnaflow part number 52027.

Its on their website and its for sale all over the web but I have not found one review! They are marketing it as a catalytic converter but I am wondering if it will act more like an aftermarket j pipe and flow better than stock?

It is much cheaper than a RV-6 or ATLP and it's legal...

To me it seems like the main tube will flow better than stock but the one coming off the side won't.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Attached Images
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-13-2018, 06:24 AM
2nd Gear

Looks like it will only fit 2013 and 2014 models. I'd be interested in one for my 2016, if they had one.

Bob
Master Sergeant, USAF (retired)
Wolo Horns; WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors/Sunroof Wind Deflector; AVS Bug Deflector; LasFit Low Beam LEDs; OPT7 Aura Ambient Lighting; Tint; Interior LED Lights; JDM ASTAR Switchback Signals; LGD521 2-channel dash cam; HFP Suspension; Progress 22mm anti-sway bar
post #3 of 3 Old 01-16-2018, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by padrel View Post
Looks like it will only fit 2013 and 2014 models. I'd be interested in one for my 2016, if they had one.
I'm pretty sure it would fit any Accord through 2017.

The RV6 J pipe and ATLP fit 13-17.

I'm guessing Magnaflow just hasn't updated their product info for this since 2014...
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.