Member Meet-Up and Rally - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
View Poll Results: Are you interested in joining the meet-up and rally?
Yes 5 45.45%
No 6 54.55%
Yes, but I am not able to bring my Accord 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

5Likes
  • 3 Post By 03LXV6
  • 1 Post By qman
  • 1 Post By salcuta
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in FL

Garage
radio-pro.ru Member Meet-Up and Rally

As Das Chicken has started the radio-pro.ru member map, the next step in the sequence is having some type of DA member meet-up and Rally. This would be held once a year or so, and we will be meeting up in one location in the east coast and drive across the country and end up in a city in the west. The date and location will be decided whenever we have enough people that are interested in this event.

If you hadn't already, please post your location on this map:
radio-pro.ru member map

Link is also in my sig and few other members sigs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mine:
Lucky- 1999 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4AT- 113K (SSM)

Parents:
Pato- 2016 Nissan Rogue SL 2.5L CVT- 45k (ABM)
Lelu 2.0- 2017 Acura MDX w/ Tech 3.5L 9AT-- 3k (BCP)

Long gone:
Lelu- 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/navi & res 3.5L- 151k (SGM)(traded-in)
2004 Hyundia Elentra Hatchback GLS- Idk miles (Silver) totaled
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 02:18 PM

No one is driving across the country for anything. Aim for meeting up at a local Walmart or Sonics.

Help me understand how your driving situation works. Would Dad drive you to the meetup?
dfwxjer, salcuta and Kimbo80 like this.

2007 EX-L 4DR
post #3 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in FL

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03LXV6 View Post
No one is driving across the country for anything. Aim for meeting up at a local Walmart or Sonics.

Help me understand how your driving situation works. Would Dad drive you to the meetup?
T-minus 2 months, I am getting my DL; which, results in me having freedom. Plus, I am getting a job sometime soon, as few companies had to make the minimum req. of 18 yrs of age.

Mine:

Parents:

Long gone:
post #4 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 04:29 PM
Roll Tide!

Thanked 1,003 Times in 757 Posts
If I drive across county, it will be to see enne. I sure ain't doing it to see some ballers in their Accords.

2007 V6 AT Sedan

post #5 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 05:09 PM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam View Post
If I drive across county, it will be to see enne. I sure ain't doing it to see some ballers in their Accords.
Ditto here bro. enne or bust.
jimijam likes this.

2003 Accord EX I4 AT (mine), K&N drop in (surprised), JL Audio TR690Txi 6X9 in the rear
2004 Accord EX I4 MT (wife's), totally bone stock except for all the crap that fills every cubic inch that is not the driver seat.
post #6 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 05:12 PM
Don't drink and drive

Garage
No, thanks! I got family and a job.

Plus, Jimi's Accord doesn't float. It'll be a long way for him.
Das Chicken likes this.

2005 Honda Accord V6 - 179k

"Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries." - Robin Sharma
post #7 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 10:58 PM
Doritos Spinner

Garage
Are these meets usually just driving around local roads?

And if I get to see jimi's Challenger, that'd be sick.

2008 Honda Accord Coupé EX-L V6 w/Navi 5AT PMM(sadly sold)

You will be remembered.

1999 Toyota Corolla CE 5MT SM(sold)

2009 Mazda RX-8 GT w/Navi 6MT VRM

post #8 of 9 Old 11-18-2017, 11:51 PM
Roll Tide!

Thanked 1,003 Times in 757 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
Not likely. Was gonna wait till spring to flip it, but I bought a V on a whim so the R/T has to go. Not a great time of year to sell a RWD V8, but I got it at such a killer price I have a lot of room and will still pocket some for my trouble.

2007 V6 AT Sedan

post #9 of 9 Old 11-19-2017, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Rollin in FL

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
Are these meets usually just driving around local roads?

If everyone would agree on what to do, then it could potentially be more than just local roads, probably a drag strip or race track or some major interstates.

Mine:

Parents:

Long gone:
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.