member map - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
21Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 34 Old 11-14-2017, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
DIY Kid/Hypermiler

radio-pro.ru member map

Another forum I participate in has a map, which is great for scheduling meetups, and just seeing where members are spread out. It looks like we had a map in the past, but frappr is dead.

Oh well. New map!

Before placing your marker, PLEASE make sure your marker is named like your username. Markers named as "Me", or "Anonymous" are useless. Real names aren't useful either, unless everyone knows who you are. Just select your city/town, unless you trust random people on the internet with your address.

To add your marker, go up to the top left of the page under "additions" and select "add marker-detailed."

Once you make your marker, it will pop up with a key to change your marker in the future if needed. Email this key to yourself, or otherwise save it. Worst case, pm me or post in this thread and ask me to remove your marker so you can make a corrected one.

7thgen and Coach Steve like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qman View Post
Ah so you do have a drinking problem. You do not drink enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBlaine View Post
The 9th Gen V6 Accord is the "mullet haircut" of the car industry. Bidness in the front, but party in the back when it's "GO TIME".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cropgun View Post
You high?
2006 Honda Accord EX 6-6 Sedan Tafetta White 152K miles. DIY coroplast undertray, hybrid rear diffuser, Odyssey intake spacer milled down to 1.3", Engine block heater, Power steering delete, Acura RSX rims
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Das Chicken For This Useful Post:
enne (11-17-2017), mtts60 (11-14-2017), Pool Shark (11-15-2017), slimm1469 (11-18-2017)
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old 11-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Runnin' in the 90s

Garage
We should then triangulate coordinates to find the closest area to the most members, and organize an "official" DA meetup
slimm1469 and Das Chicken like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1999 Honda Accord LX Sedan 2.3 F23A4 147K Airwrap Jet Black
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 Chevy Camaro Coupe 3.8 3800 II 124K Sebring Silver
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sedan 2.2 LN2 138K Sandrift Metallic
post #3 of 34 Old 11-14-2017, 02:07 PM
pessimistic optimist

Done! This should be a sticky, for sure. I would totally show up to a DA nationwide meet-up, screw the regional silliness...
enne likes this.

2008 EX sedan 2.4l, 3 pedals 150K and climbing
Mods: Weapon R I Throttle, OE style lip spoiler, painted calipers, K&N drop in w/ resonator delete, Redline shift boot & armrest cover, Crosstour cluster, JDM style visors, retrofit headlights (morimoto h1 7.0) TL RSB well worth the wait
J2 CBE, DIY 9th gen short shifter, 15mm spacers (rear) 35% tint
Future: H&R springs, Koni yellow struts
The Following User Says Thank You to boring 08 EX For This Useful Post:
Das Chicken (11-14-2017)
post #4 of 34 Old 11-14-2017, 04:29 PM
6th Gear

Garage
I'm on the map, but (intentionally) a short drive from where I actually live.
Das Chicken and boring 08 EX like this.

2007 Accord SE sedan; I-4 automatic
post #5 of 34 Old 11-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Elvira - the car

Done, done and done.

Ignore the address as it is the local constabulary.
Das Chicken and mtts60 like this.

Mike

2013 EX-L V6/6A (no nav) sedan CBP
"vita est brevis, vado pro V6" - Me
"Speak only when you feel that your words are better than your silence." - Anonymous
"Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."- Benjamin Franklin
post #6 of 34 Old 11-14-2017, 06:43 PM
Don't drink and drive

Garage
done

2005 Honda Accord V6 LX - 176k
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2003 Ford F-150
2015 Rocky Mountain Soul (Runs on fat)

2005 Toyota Corolla
2011 Ninja 250R
2006 Cadillac CTS
1999 Nissan Altima

"Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries." - Robin Sharma
post #7 of 34 Old 11-14-2017, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
DIY Kid/Hypermiler

Lol, carlos danger. Did jimijam find this thread?
enne and datechbpss101 like this.

Quote:
Quote:
The 9th Gen V6 Accord is the "mullet haircut" of the car industry. Bidness in the front, but party in the back when it's "GO TIME".
Quote:
You high?
2006 Honda Accord EX 6-6 Sedan Tafetta White 152K miles. DIY coroplast undertray, hybrid rear diffuser, Odyssey intake spacer milled down to 1.3", Engine block heater, Power steering delete, Acura RSX rims
post #8 of 34 Old 11-15-2017, 12:23 PM
Roll Tide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Chicken View Post
Lol, carlos danger. Did jimijam find this thread?
Found it now. Couldn't find my location though....what gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enne View Post
We should then triangulate coordinates to find the closest area to the most members, and organize an "official" DA meetup
Nope! We are meeting at your house, girl.
Das Chicken and datechbpss101 like this.

2007 V6 AT Sedan

The Following User Says Thank You to jimijam For This Useful Post:
Das Chicken (11-15-2017)
post #9 of 34 Old 11-15-2017, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
DIY Kid/Hypermiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam View Post
Found it now. Couldn't find my location though....what gives?

Nope! We are meeting at your house, girl.
Ha!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You high?
post #10 of 34 Old 11-15-2017, 12:45 PM
Runnin' in the 90s

Garage
The marker it put down for me is in the middle of nowhere lol, not sure why it decided to put it there. Must be the very center of the zip code.

1999 Honda Accord LX Sedan 2.3 F23A4 147K Airwrap Jet Black

1998 Chevy Camaro Coupe 3.8 3800 II 124K Sebring Silver

2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sedan 2.2 LN2 138K Sandrift Metallic
post #11 of 34 Old 11-15-2017, 02:45 PM
Roll Tide!

This map is broke, chicken. My marker should cover the entire US because I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.

slimm1469 likes this.

2007 V6 AT Sedan

post #12 of 34 Old 11-15-2017, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
DIY Kid/Hypermiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam View Post
This map is broke, chicken. My marker should cover the entire US because I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide.

So it was looking like we were going to meet mid-eastern US, but jimijam's pull should shift us just off the coast of flo-rida. I don't think my accord floats, but there is one way to find out, I guess.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You high?
post #13 of 34 Old 11-17-2017, 07:47 AM
Rollin in FL

Garage
jimijam & daschicken

We three can meet up on the Bermuda triangle... At least it's closer to Jimijam's place Now just need to install some air wings, couple turbines, Elvis Presley, and Mark Cuban, and then we good to go.

I think we should have some type of rally in our Accords once a year or something.
jimijam, slimm1469 and Das Chicken like this.

Current:
Lucky- 1999 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4AT- 112K (SSM)
Pato- 2016 Nissan Rogue SL 2.5L CVT- 42k (ABM)
Lelu 2.0- 2017 Acura MDX w/ Tech 3.5L 9AT-- 2100 miles (BCP)

Long gone:
Lelu- 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/navi & res 3.5L- 151k (SGM)(traded-in)
2004 Hyundia Elentra Hatchback GLS- Idk miles (Silver) totaled
post #14 of 34 Old 11-17-2017, 08:15 AM
Honda Buff

This is great. Thanks Das Chicken. I also just noticed the thread on Frappr, and was disappointed something like this didn't exist.

Now we just need to get the visibility of this up in every subforum so all of the members at least know about it and can decide if they want to join the party!

Joe
'06 Accord Coupe EX-L V6-6MT - Alabaster Silver Metallic (
)
'14 Civic LX-CVT Sedan
'06 CR-V EX-AT - Nighthawk Black Pearl

Previous Hondas
'83 Accord Hatchback
'96 Civic Coupe EX I4-5MT - Milano Red (Love this color)
'98 Accord Sedan EX I4-5MT - Taffeta White
'01 Accord Sedan EX I4-5MT - Naples Gold Metallic

"Pro tip: If your headlights light up the seats and back of the driver's head in the car in front of you, you need to aim your headlights downward."
- enne
post #15 of 34 Old 11-17-2017, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
DIY Kid/Hypermiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfuredy View Post
This is great. Thanks Das Chicken. I also just noticed the thread on Frappr, and was disappointed something like this didn't exist.

Now we just need to get the visibility of this up in every subforum so all of the members at least know about it and can decide if they want to join the party!
Put the link in your signature like I did, more people will see it that way.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You high?
Advertisement

Tags
zeemaps

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.