Floor mat recommendation - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 11-14-2011, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Floor mat recommendation

Anyone have any recommendations for nice "all weather" floor mats for an 06 Accord EX Sedan? Winter is fast approaching here in WI and the salt/sand/snow can really make the floors look like crap. I would like something as "stock" looking as possible, but they don't necessarily need to be OEM mats or anything like that...just something that fits nicely and goes well with the interior.

Thanks!

Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 11-14-2011, 10:45 PM
Michael

If you don't mind dropping about $200, the Weathertech digital fit are amazing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/

/

post #3 of 16 Old 11-15-2011, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artema View Post
If you don't mind dropping about $200, the Weathertech digital fit are amazing.
Eeeeesh. I saw some Accord OEM all weather rubber mats on Amazon for $65 and I was wrestling with myself about purchasing mats at that price...

post #4 of 16 Old 11-15-2011, 07:00 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdilley14 View Post
Eeeeesh. I saw some Accord OEM all weather rubber mats on Amazon for $65 and I was wrestling with myself about purchasing mats at that price...
I have the OEM Honda All-Weather mats on my 2007 SE V6 Ivory (Tan) interior. I have been pleased with them. Another choice would be the WeatherTech All Weather Floor Mats instead of the Floor Liners- I got a set of those for my new (to me and my family) 2008 Odyssey.
post #5 of 16 Old 11-15-2011, 08:09 PM
4th Gear

I've got these in my coupe. Say what you want, but I would NEVER spend $200 on rubber floor mats.
post #6 of 16 Old 11-15-2011, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85gp4 View Post
I've got these in my coupe. Say what you want, but I would NEVER spend $200 on rubber floor mats.
I have no problem buying something like that. I guess I was looking more towards the "OEM" set because I want them fitted to the floor correctly so I'm not rubbing my feet on any exposed carpet.
post #7 of 16 Old 11-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Michael

Quote:
I have no problem buying something like that. I guess I was looking more towards the "OEM" set because I want them fitted to the floor correctly so I'm not rubbing my feet on any exposed carpet.
That's the reason the digital fit are so expensive, you could dump a gallon of water in there without hitting carpet, lol. Definitely was not the cheapest thing, but I love it now that I dropped the money.

/

/

post #8 of 16 Old 11-16-2011, 09:27 AM
Silver '07 Accord SE

+1 for the Weathertech DigitalFits. I bought the black ones for my gray interior sedan, got the front, back, and trunk liner and they are awesome. Compared to my father's OEM ones, they are a snug fit and keep everything else clean. What caught my eye with them was the lip it has on the sides so when something is spilled, it's contained within the liner. I really do need to clean it though

-Matt

2007 Honda Accord SE | Yakima rack system | USASpec PA15-HON3 | Weathertech mats | K&N SRI | interior lighting | 22% tint
post #9 of 16 Old 11-18-2011, 08:38 AM
6Burgh

the weathertechs for sure my dad has a set in his 2011 accord Im about to buy husky liners for my 11, there 100 for a set of four and they are 100% digital fit the weathertechs say there 100% but the husky liners actually cover all the carpet

2013 MSM EX-L V-6 Accord
3M Ventureshield Clear Bra
8th Gen 19" HFP Wheels
245/40/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
OEM Splash Guards
OEM Deck Lid Spoiler
Weathertech Floorliners
Polk Audio Sub/Amp
6000k Kensun Low Beam HID Kit

Previous Cars: 11 Accord EX-L Nav
10 Accord EX-L
post #10 of 16 Old 11-22-2011, 03:24 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Make sure to check out and . They are among the best in quality! Free Shipping on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states is still available for a limited time!

Use our
tool to find the right lighting for your Accord, and the most up-to-date Honda Accord lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 |

post #11 of 16 Old 11-22-2011, 06:38 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
I like my honda OEM's. Only thing is they are not grated with the water reservoir but flat so if you get water on them and you pants hit the mat they will get wet.

03 Accord LX I4 5spd, 265k miles.
with 19 HFP Wheels and Eibach pro spring kit (second set as the first set of rear springs rusted apart).
Previous car: 98 Civic EX 5sp. with 155K, RIP
post #12 of 16 Old 11-23-2011, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonDepot View Post
Make sure to check out and . They are among the best in quality! Free Shipping on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states is still available for a limited time!
So it looks like the Weathertech mats are a custom fit to specific vehicles, as opposed to the Husky Liners being more of a universal fit...is that correct? If that's right I would definitely want to go with the mats that are designed more specificly for my vehicle so there is as little carpet showing as possible. The snow and ice and salt are a terrible mess in the winter time!
post #13 of 16 Old 12-08-2011, 01:59 PM
3rd Gear

I have these and they are good....I have big foot and they don't move at all, they are easy to clean and clean up real nice.

Well worth it!

06 ACCORD LX
post #14 of 16 Old 12-08-2011, 02:19 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

are custom made for the 2008+ Honda Accord. Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners are custom fitting floor mats with a raised lip designed to fit for each specific application. These are not "one size fits most" types of mats.

Steve

Use our
tool to find the right lighting for your Accord, and the most up-to-date Honda Accord lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 |

post #15 of 16 Old 12-31-2011, 11:57 AM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUGI View Post
I have these and they are good....I have big foot and they don't move at all, they are easy to clean and clean up real nice.

Well worth it!

I also have those and they work good but I would go with the weathertechs because they cover more of the floor. Thats what i'm looking at for our Tacoma.

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.