Car Shakes After Lowering It With Coilove! - Drive Accord Honda Forums |
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 09-02-2015, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Car Shakes After Lowering It With Coilove!

I Recently Installed Coilover & Front & Rear Camber Kit's. I Noticed When I Jave My Feet On The Throttle When I'm Going 15-20 MPH, The Car Shakes A Littile & It's Annoying Me & I'm Concerned. Does Any One No What It Is?

post #2 of 4 Old 09-03-2015, 03:42 AM
Carpe Diem

Did you get an alignment after installing the coilovers and camber kits?

post #3 of 4 Old 09-03-2015, 04:52 AM
Out of Control

What do you expect when you change the geometry of honda engineering? Better ride quality?

Can't have your cake and eat it, too.

post #4 of 4 Old 09-03-2015, 05:14 AM

I'm guessing you just blindly lowered it for looks without knowing what else to do.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: