raceland coilovers....are they any good? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-06-2014, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Talking raceland coilovers....are they any good?

Finally ready to lower my car and I've decided since air bag suspension is wayyyyyyy too expensive i'm going with coilovers on average they seem to be about $800 but I found these raceland for a little under $400. Wondering why.... anybody have any suggestions or input?

Attached Images
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-07-2014, 12:54 AM
1st Gear

I just bought myself a set of Raceland Coils. Coming in this Wednesday. When I get them installed, I'll let you know

post #3 of 6 Old 10-10-2014, 12:21 PM
1st Gear

I've had them on for about 2 months now. I haven't really had any issues as of yet. However, the ride is pretty harsh on bumpy roads and I'm not even super low. I got them to replace my stock struts as they started leaking after I put on H & R lowering springs. Personally speaking, while the struts were good I found the H&R lowering springs ride so much better while improving the wheel gap, I liked them more than the coilovers. If I could do it all over again I'd get aftermarket struts and keep the H & R springs. However, i'm okay with my raceland coilovers for now since I've wasted so much money on springs/coilovers Keep in mind there is the tradeoff between ride quality/looks. I still have my H & R springs they were only used for 2 days since the struts starting leaking if you are interested. However, for my personal liking i'd go struts/springs. Also, if in Canada keep in mind you get charged import fees also so it comes up just short of $600. for a few hundred bucks you may be able to look at other coilovers as well, just some food for thought hope that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to saini19 For This Useful Post:
treystaywavedup (11-17-2014)

post #4 of 6 Old 10-12-2014, 09:17 PM
1st Gear

I've had my racelands for a couple of months. I have them maxed out front and a collar removed in the rear. Personally I find them to be way to soft. I'm actually looking at getting ground control springs to replace the Raceland springs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_meow For This Useful Post:
treystaywavedup (11-17-2014)
post #5 of 6 Old 11-17-2014, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Appreciate the input fellas I actually decided to go with the aftermarket performance shocks with lowering springs. In the middle of putting together the best combo now.
post #6 of 6 Old 01-09-2015, 12:48 AM
1st Gear

my friend has them on his mazda 3 hatch, seems to be fine, though he just needed a cheap strut replacement. i have tein basis, and am happy with it for now at least
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.