Rear Camber Kit Recommendation Please! - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dunkaroo
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 11-01-2017, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV

Smile Rear Camber Kit Recommendation Please!

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted here in a long time but I'm still rocking and loving my 2008 V6 Coupe. I have a little over 100K miles but it's still running like new.

Mine is lowered on stock HFP shocks (1" drop) and so my rear has some negative camber.

The negative camber is making my rear tires wear unevenly so I want to, finally, get a camber kit to fix the problem.

Since my car is only dropped 1", I've heard I only need a one arm camber kit. If so, which brand and model should I get?

Any recommendations from someone who's running a rear camber kit is really appreciated!

Thank you!

08 Accord V6 Coupe Auto NAV PMM/Black

Haves:
20% Tint / 55W 5K HID / Debadged / Rebadged with HFP Emblems / No DRLs / 7th Gen Coupe Headrests / Oddyssey Lower Grill / 20" Privat Vulkans 20x8.5 45 ET / 245 35 20 Nitto Extreme ZR 555's / HFP Suspension / TSX RSB / Magnaflow CBE / Crosstour Shifter / Xpel Fog Light Film

Wants:
Rearview Camera / Hacked Navi

Previous Rides:
2000 CLK 320
1995 3000GT
1988 Supra Turbo
1982 Supra
1985 Accord
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-13-2018, 12:32 PM
2011 BBP LX-S Coupe 2.4l

Since you have a relatively conservative drop from the HFP setup (still looks great, don't get me wrong), the only thing you should need to bring your camber back into spec would be adjustable camber upper control arms. An entire 3 piece kit will more than likely not be necessary (as you understand I see). An upper control arm that is recommended a lot for this purpose are the SPC Performance Adjustable Camber Arms (Part Number 67545). You will need to purchase two, one for each wheel, as that part number only comes with one control arm and is not a set. You can find legit ones on Ebay for around 70-80 a pop, although I lucked out and found a seller sending them out for 51 a piece. With the 70 dollar price range, that just brings you to a 140 total. Pick up two of the SPC 67545s, install them, and get an alignment done. A good alignment tech should be able to use your new control arms to correct that uneven tire wear. Hope this helps and good luck fixing your issues!

WILLYumD likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.