Acura TL 2010, Major Grille Modification, NEX!! - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #46 of 56 Old 01-16-2012, 01:00 PM
'09 Coupe EX-L V6 MT ABS

Is that green ford taurus Gieco car out front the one I see flying down I-95 every morning in Palm Beach County?

Nice work on the grill. Very talented!

'09 Accord Coupe V6 MT
'05 Element
'05 Civic LX
'06 Civic Si Coupe - Sold :( to buy the Accord :)
'07 Pilot - Sold
Advertisement

post #47 of 56 Old 02-08-2012, 09:06 PM
3rd Gear

That really looks amazing!

post #48 of 56 Old 07-30-2013, 01:00 PM
My First Post

2010 Acura TL

I am new to the Acura family... your mod is by far the best that I've seen so far. I am eager to speak with you.

post #49 of 56 Old 08-03-2013, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
5th Gear

thank you sir! The grille is now WDP and has a new home
post #50 of 56 Old 08-07-2013, 11:42 AM
6th Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexson View Post
thank you sir! The grille is now WDP and has a new home
I was looking at a TL before I bought my 06 Accord. The grill is what prevented me from making the purchase... I would be driving an Acura if this is what the front end looked like. That is some impressive work! Great job!!

-Ricardo-
2006 Honda Accord EX Coupe w/o Navi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3.0L V6 6-Speed Manual Transmission
Front & Rear OEM HFP Lips
Acura RL Advics BBK Upgrade
Acura TL-S Front & Rear Sway bars
Megan EZ Racing Coilovers
18x10 STR609 Wheels Squared
Megan Adjustable Upper Camber Arms
NRG Rear Engine Torque Dampener
JDM Honda Inspire Headlights
115,000 Miles - They grow up so fast :(
Alabaster Silver Metallic
post #51 of 56 Old 08-22-2013, 01:19 PM
3rd Gear

wow! good job, impressed
post #52 of 56 Old 09-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Yal
07 Sdn

I was "crying" an hour ago about what its going to take to mount inspire fogs.
After seeing this...god i'm a wuss!!
Your fabrication pics just slapped me and said "Pull yourself together man!! Go out there and do it!"
lol
post #53 of 56 Old 09-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Boom-shaka-laka-laka

You're a madman and you know it. :P

I actually like the pre-mmc grills much more than the new ones, but yours just adds a whole world of flavour to the car. You wouldn't be making any more of these would you?

'09 Acura TL
Grigio Metallic

Gone but not forgotten:
2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L, Taffeta White, HFP Kit, Tint, Fogs *Totalled*
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 Honda Civic Sedan DX, "Gold"
1990 Acura Integra White
post #54 of 56 Old 09-18-2013, 05:58 PM
The Funkmaster

One word: CLEAN. Very impressive and it looks a lot better too. Great job.
post #55 of 56 Old 09-22-2013, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
5th Gear

thanks for the compliments! I have only made one since then which was made from a C-mod grille. As of now I just paint the grille. Too much work to make one and plus I don't have the car anymore for test fits.
post #56 of 56 Old 09-12-2017, 12:35 AM
My First Post

I need this!

Can I buy this off of you or can you make me one ?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.