Acura TL 2010, Major Grille Modification, NEX!! - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #16 of 56 Old 08-16-2011, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

Advertisement

post #17 of 56 Old 08-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Michael

That is quite a transformation. After seeing the final product I see why you put in so much effort. No other Acura will look that sharp!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/

/

post #18 of 56 Old 08-16-2011, 06:36 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artema View Post
That is quite a transformation. After seeing the final product I see why you put in so much effort. No other Acura will look that sharp!
They will after he charges them all to modify theirs

Hey Nex, AWESOME! Can I send you my grill now so you can gloss black it for me? Lol

No, but your car looks tons better like this. You are a craftsman sir

2006 Accord EXL-V6 Auto 4dr (CM6)
+ Desert Mist
+ MODS: HFP suspension with Ingalls rear camber kit, Morimoto Mini H1 retrofit, Nokya Hyper Yellow drl/highs, 17mm TL rear sway bar, JBL GTO 6x9's and tweeters, splash guards, WeatherTech DigitalFit floorliners (front) and Honda all-weather floormats (rear), trunk tray, hood bra.... More to come
= Sexy

post #19 of 56 Old 08-17-2011, 01:14 AM
Out of Control

Send a message via AIM to xJoeMama78 Send a message via MSN to xJoeMama78 Send a message via Yahoo to xJoeMama78
The end product looks fantastic. The current TL front end looks a lot better than their first attempt but yours blows them both away. Great job!

2008 Accord Coupe EX-L L4 Auto ASM
Clear bra | Tint | T-rex | Injen | Weapon R | Eibach | Enkei | Goodyear | SPC | H9/HIR | Hoen | LEDs | Clarion | JL | Focal | Python

1997 F-250 Crew Cab Diesel 4x4
Tymar | Diamond Eye | Bilstein | Clarion | Fosgate | JL
post #20 of 56 Old 08-17-2011, 06:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to DOOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexson View Post

no words

2011 CBP Sedan EX-L V6 |

Summer: 20" Vossen CV3/Conti | Winter: 19" Genesis Track/GMax | BC Coilovers/SPC Arms | Mugen Kit | Modulo Face | Sarona Roof Spoiler | Quad Morimoto/FXR xBa Halo/Demon Eyes Retrofit | Fog Light Retrofit | Inspire OEM Mirrors/Garnish | Eagle Eyes Trunk/Tails | Full LED Exterior/Interior | UltraGauge | Takeda SRI | JET MAF | Magnaflow/Vibrant | SprintBooster | UR/Progress Bars | EBC Brakes | Duralast Gold | Next: RV6 J-Pipe
post #21 of 56 Old 08-17-2011, 10:42 AM
1st Gear

Damn good work!!! I don't think I would have had the courage to do that mod...

2008 Silver Accord LX-P
2004 Silver Accord LX~totalled

Current Mods: Pioneer AVH-P3300BT/Pioneer AVIC U220 Navi/Kicker DC102 10 600W Subs in DC10 Box/Kicker 10ZX500.1 ZX mono amp

future plans: Trunk Lid Lip/ M3 style window spoiler/ WeatherTech floor mats/ Honda trunk mat
post #22 of 56 Old 08-19-2011, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

Thank you all very very very much!!!! I feel the love!
post #23 of 56 Old 08-21-2011, 03:32 PM
MSM SPORT

Dude!!! Where do you leave again? The car looks 100 times better. Better than any TL out there. Freaking masterpiece!

2014 Honda Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic

SOLD - 2010 V6 5AT SMR | 30% tint | 35W 5000K HIDs | Odyssey Lower Grill | Zexen's Engineering Tail light mod | WeatherTech Digifit Floorliners

SOLD - 2008 EX-L NHBP | 20% tint | 35W 5000K HIDs | Odyssey Lower Grill | Deck Lid Spoiler | WeatherTech Digifit Floorliners | V6 Coupe wheels | OEM fogs | Zexen's Engineering Tail light mod

Past rides:
1999 Nissan Maxima SE Limited Edition -
Crimson Red
1991 Honda CRX Si - Rio Red
post #24 of 56 Old 08-22-2011, 07:09 AM
SHLEE

Unbelievable bro ! NICE!!!!
post #25 of 56 Old 08-22-2011, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

Thanks!!!!! I am down in So FL
post #26 of 56 Old 08-22-2011, 05:08 PM
4th Gear

Send a message via AIM to [junsei]Gen8
The front end looks so0o much better!!! Honestly,Amazing job.Honda/Acura designers need to take note.

2008 Accord EX-L V6 AT Coupe-Belize Blue Pearl

Mods:
6000K Morimoto HID Headlights
20% Tint all around
AEM Cold Air Intake
Megan EZ Coilovers(w/ SPC kit)
P2R Throttle Body Spacer(w/gaskets)
UR Light Weight Pulley
Magnaflow CBE
MDX Riser
STi Limited Lip
HFP sides/rear
Avant Garde M510's-20x10
post #27 of 56 Old 08-22-2011, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

post #28 of 56 Old 08-22-2011, 07:46 PM
5th Gear

What's up Brian (IIRC?),

So you're over here too, huh!??!?
We really need to hang. Love to give you a hand one day and learn some things about painting. I'm a long time hobbyist but can't touch any of the custom work I've seen you do. Very amazing. I'm actually in awe...it's amazing at how great that makes the 4th gen look.

-Jeremy.
post #29 of 56 Old 08-22-2011, 07:52 PM
MSM SPORT

Best thing about your creative idea is that the car still has Acura's unique identity preserved in the way the grille looks. Yet, it is so much more attractive and logical. I wonder what the folks at the Acura dealership will say when they see your car?

2014 Honda Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic

SOLD - 2010 V6 5AT SMR | 30% tint | 35W 5000K HIDs | Odyssey Lower Grill | Zexen's Engineering Tail light mod | WeatherTech Digifit Floorliners

SOLD - 2008 EX-L NHBP | 20% tint | 35W 5000K HIDs | Odyssey Lower Grill | Deck Lid Spoiler | WeatherTech Digifit Floorliners | V6 Coupe wheels | OEM fogs | Zexen's Engineering Tail light mod

Past rides:
1999 Nissan Maxima SE Limited Edition -
Crimson Red
1991 Honda CRX Si - Rio Red
post #30 of 56 Old 08-22-2011, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar143 View Post
What's up Brian (IIRC?),

So you're over here too, huh!??!?
We really need to hang. Love to give you a hand one day and learn some things about painting. I'm a long time hobbyist but can't touch any of the custom work I've seen you do. Very amazing. I'm actually in awe...it's amazing at how great that makes the 4th gen look.

-Jeremy.
Jeremy, check your PM here, i sent you the video of the latest bumper repair I did on an 8th gen! BTW I had a 7th gen before, which is why I am a member here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKCOUPE View Post
Best thing about your creative idea is that the car still has Acura's unique identity preserved in the way the grille looks. Yet, it is so much more attractive and logical. I wonder what the folks at the Acura dealership will say when they see your car?
The whole idea behind this was to retain OEMness but to upgrade. I think the grille captures both perfectly!! My salesman really loved it, but I only showed him, I will bring it into get washed in a few weeks and won't say a word, and let them be totally confused. The grille seriously has no trace of being made. Thanks for the compliment!

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.