Ideas for Mods on 2007 Coupe V6 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By VFR4Lee
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 08-09-2016, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Garage
Ideas for Mods on 2007 Coupe V6

Hello, I recently bought a 2007 EXV6 Accord (http://radio-pro.ru/forums/ga...hicle_id=10057) and I would like to do some cosmetic modifications to it. I do not have that great of a budget for mods currently. I am already planning on buying black rims and getting a factory spoiler, if anyone has suggestions on where to get these for a good price, let me know. I am just looking for something to give it a more sporty look that would match the blue/black theme. My budget is about $500 for mods other than the spoiler and rims.
Thanks.

Attached Images
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-09-2016, 06:39 PM
6th Gear

I like the blue.

Bumpy1monkey likes this.
post #3 of 5 Old 08-20-2016, 08:57 AM
08Coupe

Get a ground effects package

post #4 of 5 Old 08-28-2016, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Garage
Would black rims fit this, or should I go with something else?
post #5 of 5 Old 08-28-2016, 11:25 AM
3rd Gear

Garage
I say new rims, some tein coilovers about 500-560, then debadge it. I know a little more then your budget but I'm sure youll appreciate it.

2012 Honda Accord Coupe V6
Crystal Black Pearl
  • Full HFP Package
  • K&N Air Intake
  • RV6 PCD
  • ATLP J-Pipe
  • 35% Tint around besides windshield
  • Rear Roof Spoiler
  • Debaged
  • H&R Trak+ Wheel spacers front 20mm rear 25mm
  • Ktuned Tune 2
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.