Coding/Programming of Late Model Hondas - Drive Accord Honda Forums |
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-14-2015, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear

Coding/Programming of Late Model Hondas

One of my other cars is a BMW 135iM, and in the BMW world, there is a TON of information regarding coding peoples' cars to customize various settings.

Im considering going down a size for when I use snow tires in the winter on my HAH. Ive done a bit of searching on how to recode or make changes to the car's computers, but seem to generally be coming up short.

Is there a way to reprogram late model Hondas as a DIY? If I want to adjust the speedometer calibration as an example, can it be done? Ive seen programmers for other brands of vehicles where these sorts of things can be set.

post #2 of 2 Old 08-22-2016, 06:07 PM
1st Gear

I'm coming from the VW/Audi world where information on hacking/modding is readily available. I can't even find how to turn of the stupid DRLs on my new Accord! lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: