Tinted windows picture thread - Page 10 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
3Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #136 of 137 Old 03-23-2017, 11:36 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KunalPatel87 View Post
Front Passenger Side- 20% (The police don't mind it...I think.)
Rear Drivers Side- 5% (legal)
Rear Passenger Side- 5% (legal)
Rear Window- 5% (legal) [w/ black "outdoor" vinyl over the dot matrix)
Front Window- None

I really need a MoleSkin kit. I'll probably get one installed and get my front side windows re-tinted in the future.
that is pretty dark! look real nice, can u still see clearly at night through the window? that's wat im concerned, thinking about getting tinted. i heard if its too dark u might get a ticket, not sure cause mine not tinted.

Advertisement

post #137 of 137 Old 03-24-2017, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

20% all around and 50% on the windshield

Attached Images
labasV6 likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: