TSX mirrors on the sedan - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 28 Old 06-24-2007, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
<error: divide by zero>

Quote:
Originally Posted by majky View Post
Here's what the TSX mirrors look like on my 2004 Accord...

There was a small round stud on the base of my TSX mirrors that was preventing the screws from going all the way through - I just broke it off with a pair of pliers - the mirrors fit much better.
If I only had some time to connect the turn signals now....
Thanks. I'll have to look at mine and see what that is.

Mike M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wheels,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(temp and Maplights),
Advertisement

post #17 of 28 Old 07-16-2007, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

Finally, tonight I put one on. I'll post some pics. Thanks Majky!

Mike M

Wheels,
(temp and Maplights),
post #18 of 28 Old 07-16-2007, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Here it is, black on silver!
Attached Images

Mike M

Wheels,
(temp and Maplights),

post #19 of 28 Old 07-16-2007, 07:23 PM
5th Gear

Nice job on the mirrors. Did you get the turn signals hooked up as well?

PS Update your sig!!

Current Honda:
2006 Accord SE manual Graphite Pearl, SNHOND3 adapter, Aluminum Billet Shifter (thanks Trip!), Neuspeed Short Shift Kit, 17" TL rims, Boston Acoustics S95 rear 6x9 speakers

Past Beauty:
1990 Accord LX manual Sedan 235,000 miles (...and still going strong somewhere)
"Only he that has traveled the road knows where the holes are deep." -Chinese proverb
post #20 of 28 Old 07-16-2007, 07:44 PM
banned

Send a message via AIM to Accordlover
To be honest the black doesn't look bad at all because of all your black trim; which I really like!

However, if you're planning on getting them painted why did you put it on the car already?
post #21 of 28 Old 07-16-2007, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

No wiring yet. I think I am going to have to order the wiring harness to get the power mirrors even hooked up. That leaves a question, all the EXs have heated mirrors right? I think I will order the harness for the EX to get the heat function up and going.

I am going to leave them black though. The old mirrors were black, and so shall these be.

Mike M

Wheels,
(temp and Maplights),
post #22 of 28 Old 07-27-2007, 07:34 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwmcginn View Post
No wiring yet. I think I am going to have to order the wiring harness to get the power mirrors even hooked up. That leaves a question, all the EXs have heated mirrors right? I think I will order the harness for the EX to get the heat function up and going.

I am going to leave them black though. The old mirrors were black, and so shall these be.
those look great. i saw someone driving around a little while ago with this mod and it looks so good in person. i used to think i really liked the look of the accord mirrors, but these look so sweet, i might just try them myself.

you've probably found this out already, but i don't think the ex's have heated mirrors. great job, though.

'03 accord exl v6 sedan. nighthawk black pearl.
rear wing spoiler, splash guards, usa spec pa11 hon2 ipod adapter and fogs. 17mm TL sway bar. Fujita CAI on the way...maybe.
photos coming soon.
post #23 of 28 Old 07-07-2012, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

I ended up taking these off and letting them sit in the garage because I never got around to getting the wiring done before I sold the car. I was going to sell them on Ebay, but I dont know how to tell what year they are off of. Does anyone know how to tell anything about these?

Mike M

Wheels,
(temp and Maplights),
post #24 of 28 Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

If it helps, I've got seven wires on the passenger, 5 on the drivers.

Mike M

Wheels,
(temp and Maplights),
post #25 of 28 Old 09-01-2012, 12:04 AM
1st Gear

oh man. THat is sweet. Gave me a great idea!!!
post #26 of 28 Old 10-02-2012, 10:34 AM
1st Gear

anyone have instructions for diy on 8th gen coupe for the tsx mirrors?
a.torres635 likes this.
post #27 of 28 Old 05-02-2016, 02:30 PM
1st Gear

I need instructions too for my 7th gen

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
post #28 of 28 Old 05-02-2016, 03:48 PM
dont deviate

^ old thread but i installed a set of 06-07 hybrid led mirrors on my 07, check my thread. I also have a set for sale if you're interested.

/94EX CD7 G77M/DZ-D1/JDM S2K HID/18RH-C5/WW-T/(gone)
/07SE CM5 NH700M/17V6-6/OEM LIP/Decklid/Hybrid LED/TSX HID/
/02IS BD1 B01B 8N8/TRD/SD/
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.