Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - LX or LX-P? |
Thread: LX or LX-P?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 09-14-2007, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

LX or LX-P?

I will probably buy an Accord sometime in the future, and I'm debating whether the LX-P's features will be useful to me.

Honda's website says:

The Accord LX Premium Sedan adds to or replaces LX features with: 16" alloy wheels, a security system, a chrome exhaust finisher, auto-up/down driver's and front passenger's windows, illuminated window switches and 8-way power adjustment for the driver's seat.
Alloy Wheels - I've read that alloy wheels are lighter than steel and better for performance and handling. I'm not a performance oriented driver though. Are there any other advantages to Alloy wheels?

Security System - good for peace of mind.

Chrome exhaust finisher - does this do anything besides look nice?

auto-up/down driver's and front passenger's windows, illuminated window switches and 8-way power adjustment for the driver's seat - Nice features, but I don't think they are necessary. Oddly, I've never liked power seats.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

85 honda civic hatchbackjdm fog lightrsx type s seatsreplacement subwoofersfour lug to five lug adaptertein street coiloversacura mdx with rimswhat fuse controls the check engine light97 honda civic overheating1995 honda civic speakersvalve tickingconvert miles to lmzaino glass polish89 honda accord mpgroof racks for honda accordduralast 24f-dlntk 02 sensorwhat is the normal transmission temperaturekoni and ground control comboahfc hondahonda insight warrantyaverage cost to tint a 4 door carclimate control thermostatacura mdx handsfreelink problemsresurface brake padstl rims2007 honda accord body kitsacura tl rear bumpergas mileage 2003 honda pilottein basic coilovertein street basis reviewled bulbs for tail lights2003 honda pilot oil capacityacura ilx coupehow much should front and rear brakes costh11 bulb same asp0306rotor resurfacingects sensorb16 speed sensorrebuilt transmission problems2006 honda civic service schedulehonda civic timing belt replacementhow to tighten sun visor in carvalet switch location2006 honda accord aux portacura vsa light stays onhonda criswellfill bumper holeshonda accord loweredcivic headlight removal97 honda accord wagonfacebook cartownlifetime maps and traffichonda civic tune up kitcaliper guide pin stuckwheel spacer installationare coupes more expensive to insurewhat does jdm stand for cars2002 honda accord brake padshfp wheels 1914829 magnaflowdiscount tire wheel alignment pricequaker state 5w50 synthetic oilaccord v6 coupe reviewisimple cablechevy cavalier forumhow to fix sagging roof lining in carmotorcraft synthetic blend motor oil 5w20 5 qt2008 honda accord warning lightscontrol arm bushings replacement