Should I put 245 tires on my car? Worried with stock suspension - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 02-12-2018, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Should I put 245 tires on my car? Worried with stock suspension

Iím looking at these rims that are 18s and the guy suggests that I should put 245tires on my car, Iím worried with stock suspension is that a good idea 2013 accord EX

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-12-2018, 03:28 PM
5th Gear

The stock width on the OEM 18s is 235 so 245 is fine. The bigger consideration will be the specs of wheels youíre getting (width, offset).

post #3 of 5 Old 02-12-2018, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thanks I have an appt on Friday will keep updated on that& another thing i got my car serviced recently at Honda and they guy told me to just buy good spring to lower my car 2in instead of the whole setup, suggestions ?

post #4 of 5 Old 02-12-2018, 05:48 PM
V6 6MT CBP

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkAccordJDM View Post
suggestions ?
Start reading, searching topics and reading the responses thoroughly. You will learn a lot more than 'some guy' who told you one thing. You can get many MANY opinions on here, and lot of people have pictures to go with their experiences.

Pretty much anything you are going to ask, has been covered, a time or ten.

2003 I4-AT LX Sedan (Daughter's car)
2003 V6-6MT HFP Coupe (Son's car)
2015 V6-6MT Coupe
post #5 of 5 Old 02-12-2018, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Yea Iíve started reading, my first day on the site so Iím still learning how to operate but appreciate it. Will definitely continue researching and learning, updates soon come
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.