Stealership review - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
  • 2 Post By KW2004Accord
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-16-2017, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in FL

Garage
Stealership review

I am about to post a review about the stealership that screwed us over big time... Please let me know if this is okay or if I need to make any revisions so that this can get to the managers of the dealership.

Dealership: Classic Honda

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Review: Lets just say, we used to have a positive experience for probably 3 years until last Saturday. One of the service advisor, Jay Banks, LIED TO ME about Honda discontinuing a certain part and recommended me to probably one of the worst businesses in Orlando, who has shady practices. And also, this dealership's service center is a rip-off, as they ripped us off, as the prices for parts alone is way too expensive, and they won't price match any price from ANY Honda dealer other than Central Florida; such burden to have to pay shipping fees from another dealer for me. And on top of this, Jay said that the dealer won't replace this particular item anymore under dealer warranty and blames on the environment (I wonder why instead of the age of the vehicle, as the vehicle has been all-over the country, including desert like environments of Arizona and California), and they are the ones that ordered a crappy NAPA auto part, not giving us options on which aftermarket product we would prefer, that is worse than OEM Honda part as either way we were getting ripped off. Another thing, Jay didn't bother to have a technician inspect another part that I requested to have checked; he also showed stress that I shouldn't even bother coming to the dealer at all, which is really shady since we are paying alot of money to have a Honda certified technician to repair our car. If you go to this place, PLEASE AVOID JAY BANKS!!!! Now, I am going to look for an independent mechanic and going to DIY just because of this incident.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mine:
Lucky- 1999 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4AT- 112K (SSM)

Parents:
Pato- 2016 Nissan Rogue SL 2.5L CVT- 42k (ABM)
Lelu 2.0- 2017 Acura MDX w/ Tech 3.5L 9AT-- 2100 miles (BCP)

Long gone:
Lelu- 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/navi & res 3.5L- 151k (SGM)(traded-in)
2004 Hyundia Elentra Hatchback GLS- Idk miles (Silver) totaled
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-16-2017, 03:56 PM
Out of Control

You need to remove names, looking for a slander lawsuit ?

enne and Kimbo80 like this.

2004 4cyl. EX Sedan automatic 509K - 2017 EX automatic 2K
post #3 of 4 Old 10-16-2017, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in FL

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KW2004Accord View Post
You need to remove names, looking for a slander lawsuit ?
Not looking for a lawsuit, but there are people that put names on the Google review, however, I can remove the name so I won't be getting any trouble.

Mine:
Lucky- 1999 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4AT- 112K (SSM)

Parents:
Pato- 2016 Nissan Rogue SL 2.5L CVT- 42k (ABM)
Lelu 2.0- 2017 Acura MDX w/ Tech 3.5L 9AT-- 2100 miles (BCP)

Long gone:
Lelu- 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/navi & res 3.5L- 151k (SGM)(traded-in)
2004 Hyundia Elentra Hatchback GLS- Idk miles (Silver) totaled

post #4 of 4 Old 10-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by datechbpss101 View Post
Not looking for a lawsuit, but there are people that put names on the Google review, however, I can remove the name so I won't be getting any trouble.
Just the service advisor.

2004 4cyl. EX Sedan automatic 509K - 2017 EX automatic 2K
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.