Any thoughts on the 1st Gen Ridgeline? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 09-05-2017, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

Any thoughts on the 1st Gen Ridgeline?

I've been itching for a new car, actually a truck or SUV. The Pilot is too big for me and CR-V is too small, but the Ridgeline seems to be good right in the middle. It would be my first pickup truck. In all actuality, I wouldn't use the bed all that much but it would come in handy. I'm single and no one else to carry around (my other car I've been considering is an Accord coupe).

There seems to be a lack of tech in there. Fine, I get it in my '06 Accord. But it looks like in a '15 Ridgeline there's no Line In and Bluetooth calling. They're also hard to find. It looks like only 3 on Carmax in Texas, 2 of them dark, the 3rd $30k (way too much for me).

Should I just stick with my 7th gen until I see something great come along?

2006 Accord EX-L Navi 5MT, Graphite Pearl
2006 Accord EX sedan 5AT, Taffeta White - RIP
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Out of Control

Stick with your 7 gen. for now, take your time looking as used Ridgelines are harder to come by, one reason being that the 1st. gen. were all 4wd. You can get a aux. bluetooth speaker to connect to your phone - .

2004 4cyl. EX Sedan automatic 509K - 2017 EX automatic 2K
post #3 of 4 Old 09-05-2017, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

Ahh. The 4WD is good to know. I kept seeing those and thought might as well get that if that's all I can find.

I guess the good thing is I don't need something now. I can keep my eye out and keep saving up cash until I find what I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Accord EX-L Navi 5MT, Graphite Pearl
2006 Accord EX sedan 5AT, Taffeta White - RIP

post #4 of 4 Old 09-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
Ahh. The 4WD is good to know. I kept seeing those and thought might as well get that if that's all I can find.

I guess the good thing is I don't need something now. I can keep my eye out and keep saving up cash until I find what I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the Ridgelines that were made up to 2015 were 4WD. There was no 2016 model.

2004 4cyl. EX Sedan automatic 509K - 2017 EX automatic 2K
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.