2017 CRV problem?? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 01-09-2017, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

Thumbs down 2017 CRV problem??

Just got a Honda CRV 2017 Touring model. While most of the car is wonderful there is a real problem with the "stalks" that control the exterior lights, windshield wipers and left/right indicators. Everything else on the dashboard ilillminates beautifully in the dark when the car's lights are on but these stalks are pitch black and don't illuminate. The only way I can see what to do in order to set the lights the way I want them or to adjust the windsheild wipers in heavy rain and snow is to PULL OVER and turn on the overhead MAP LIGHT. Has anyone else had this problem??

Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Elvira - the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilmatjie View Post
Just got a Honda CRV 2017 Touring model. While most of the car is wonderful there is a real problem with the "stalks" that control the exterior lights, windshield wipers and left/right indicators. Everything else on the dashboard ilillminates beautifully in the dark when the car's lights are on but these stalks are pitch black and don't illuminate. The only way I can see what to do in order to set the lights the way I want them or to adjust the windsheild wipers in heavy rain and snow is to PULL OVER and turn on the overhead MAP LIGHT. Has anyone else had this problem??
Thanks for stopping by but this is a forum dedicated to the Honda Accord not Honda's in general.

Try here as you may get more pertinent answers to your questions.

Do you have an Accord also ?

Mike

2013 EX-L V6/6A (no nav) sedan CBP
"vita est brevis, vado pro V6" - Me
"Speak only when you feel that your words are better than your silence." - Anonymous
"Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."- Benjamin Franklin
"Never walk past a mistake " - Colin Powell, retired four-star General
post #3 of 4 Old 01-09-2017, 05:30 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilmatjie View Post

If you have to look at your lights, and wiper stalks in order to operate them maybe you should sit in the driveway for a while and practice so you can do it without looking down.
I can't think of ANY cars that light up on the stalks. Is this your first car?

post #4 of 4 Old 01-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Don't drink and drive

Garage
We're an Accord group. Perhaps a CRV forum would be of more help.

And if there is a problem, take it back to the dealer.

2005 Honda Accord V6 - 179k

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries." - Robin Sharma
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.