Aftermarket HID 8,000K lights - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By demonics12
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-24-2016, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Aftermarket HID 8,000K lights

If you get aftermarket HID lights, make sure u get the conversion kit, not just bulbs. About $30 per set on amazon. Kensun is a good dealer. I placed same kits on my 2013 civic Si.

Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Thread moved.

OP, you need to learn which correct subforum to post.

BTW, 8000K? You are losing a whole bunch of intensity you will need to see the road in front of you.

Looking cool doesn't mean you can actually see.

2005 Satin Silver V6 Coupe 6 speed
TL shift knob, Hidden Hitch, Venture Shield clear protetive film,
GM Friction Modified Synchromesh transmission fluid,
2007 Acura TL-S front/rear sway bars,
Clutch slave cylinder restrictor valve delete.

Acura TL 5-spoke rims 245/45-17 Bridgestone Pole Position RE970
Honda steel rims 225/55-16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-24-2016, 08:19 PM
7th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviography View Post
Thread moved.

OP, you need to learn which correct subforum to post.

BTW, 8000K? You are losing a whole bunch of intensity you will need to see the road in front of you.

Looking cool doesn't mean you can actually see.
But if you look cool, people will see you, so you don't have to worry about seeing, since everyone will look out for you anyways.
jimijam likes this.

04 4mt ex-l Satin Silver/Black

Comptech Icebox, Tsx intake manifold, 6-6 front brake conversion with EBC blanks and Green Stuff pads, ADD shifter base bushings, '11 Tsx wheels, Comptech drop springs, TL base rsb, 35% tint, spoiler, fogs, Inspire Zenki headlights, OPT7 led fog light bulbs, led interior bulbs, Gr. 35 battery, DC5 exhaust finisher, Kenwood ddx574bh, JBL gto5ez, Digital Designs CC6.5 / VO components, 1.5F Cap, Digital Designs 510C subwoofer, back up camera

post #4 of 6 Old 01-24-2016, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonics12 View Post
But if you look cool, people will see you, so you don't have to worry about seeing, since everyone will look out for you anyways.

2005 Satin Silver V6 Coupe 6 speed
TL shift knob, Hidden Hitch, Venture Shield clear protetive film,
GM Friction Modified Synchromesh transmission fluid,
2007 Acura TL-S front/rear sway bars,
Clutch slave cylinder restrictor valve delete.

Acura TL 5-spoke rims 245/45-17 Bridgestone Pole Position RE970
Honda steel rims 225/55-16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3

post #5 of 6 Old 02-06-2016, 01:24 PM
1st Gear

For first - H1 Halogen projector is not recognized for HID - why? Look on this image (halogen H1 projector from Honda Accord 7 (2004). The black spot in red circle is the bulp - so on the road you have the are where is NO light.

For second - 8000K are good only when you wold like present the car on the parkplace a show to some guys you BLUE headlights. FORGET TO 8000K, they power is very low, a when rain start, i see NOTHING.

If you want, go to Mini H1 - if you need more help, write me pls message, i can help you. Look on the second image - this is how mini H1 looks, and power? Awesome Of course, 4300K. 6000K bulp is still usable, but, in rain loosing the power, and 6000K is for eyes not very natural. I prefer only 4300K.

Only for information: In all images is used SAME bulp, SAME ballast, what is difference is projector - so this is the reason, why i dont like PnP hid kit in halogen projector..
Attached Images
post #6 of 6 Old 02-12-2016, 04:44 AM
6th Gear

from my experience with any HID bulbs, stay under 6000K from ANY manufacturer or they are worthless and you'd get better actual light output staying OEM

usually 6000K is a hint of blue with white light

everytime i see purple, real deep blue headlights, i imagine how the driver even sees at night

2003 Accord 4dr EX V6 Graphite Pearl aka Dark Grey
250,000+ on 2nd Transmission

Mods: Driven heavily modded vehicles. "once a modder always a modder"

*G Modifiers Crew Member #2*
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.