Cherrybomb In Place of Resonator? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 10-19-2012, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Question Cherrybomb In Place of Resonator?

Hey guys,

I just got a pair cherrybomb glass packs for really cheap. I was going to resell them for a little profit, but I was wondering how would it sound in place of the resonator. Has anybody tried it? I know it would usually sound bad on a dual cam, but mine is a single cam V6 (03 Sedan) and I figured it would give a lower tone, but still be quiet(ish) with stock mufflers.

Thanks!

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-19-2012, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I'm only using one glasspack, too

post #3 of 5 Old 10-19-2012, 05:26 PM

Welcome to the forum.

There is an edit button in the bottom right corner of your post (s). Use that instead of posting a new reply.

There are videos on YouTube of people who have deleted their resonators. I imagine a cherry bomb will sound similar.

2014 MSM Accord Sport Sedan 6M

post #4 of 5 Old 10-19-2012, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thanks, I figured it would sound similar. I just didn't know how much of the lows would get through. A plain res delete sounds nice, though.
post #5 of 5 Old 10-19-2012, 07:37 PM

There's this thread, too.

Sleepers build thread

2014 MSM Accord Sport Sedan 6M
Advertisement

Tags
7th gen sedan, cherrybomb, exhaust, resonator

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.