03-05 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe or 03-05 Acura RSX? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-23-2012, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

03-05 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe or 03-05 Acura RSX?

Deciding which to buy of the two. Years will range between those stated because there are a couple of different choices on sale currently around me. The rsx is discontinued but looks more sportier and has sportier handling. The accord is larger, an existing model, and easy to modify. Rsx is at 170 hp but lower weight. Accord is 240 hp but heavier. Don't know the exact 0-60 times or which is actually faster. Your input?

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-23-2012, 08:29 AM
1st Gear

The 02-04 rsx is diff than the 05-06 rsx. Just something to pay attention to. Rsx is easy to flip tho... personal experience.. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

post #3 of 5 Old 07-23-2012, 08:32 AM
VTAKKKK

Send a message via AIM to CYANiDE
Two pretty different cars. If you plan to modify, the RSX has a bigger market for that. If I would get an RSX it'd be the Type S.

2006 Accord EX i4 Sedan - 5AT - Graphite Pearl - [89,0xx miles]
FF Type II Coilovers || Skunk2 Front Camber Arms || Ingalls Rear Camber Kit || Acura TL-S 27mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars || K&N SRI

post #4 of 5 Old 07-23-2012, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I'm a 19 year old looking for my first car and i decided either of these two cars would be good. I know the 02-04 RSX's are different but only aestetically really. I don't plan to modify either of the cars with the exception of wheels. Maybe a sound system for RSX for ipod input. With an accord, maybe a body kit somewhere down the line but not anytime soon. I am more concerned with reliability and performance. I think the RSX requires premium gas so that is a con and the interior is nowhere close to the accord but its aesthetics really do get me.
post #5 of 5 Old 07-23-2012, 09:15 AM
1st Gear

I got my rsx when I was 17, now I'm 22 with the accord and I will say the rsx was a beast. It's smaller lighter feels like it handles better than the accord. The hatchback of the rsx makes it easier to load stuff. The interior is cramp and small but the seats are comfy. The accord is bigger and roomy and it has a lot of features the rsx lacks, usb aux power seats butt warmers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.