Battery cable - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 02-14-2018, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Battery cable

06 Accord, there are 2 cables running to the + side of the battery. The one that is connected to the bolt on the terminal rotted off. The car wouldn't start, my son had it towed home, I reattached it, got the car running, now he says The radio doesn’t work, the interior electronics turn off when the headlights are on. Is there another wire that should be connected that I missed? I don't know what it could be. It's too cold and dark to look at it now. I'm hoping it's something simple, like a fuse or something.

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-14-2018, 08:47 PM
3rd Gear

Fuse fuse fuse fuse

post #3 of 5 Old 02-15-2018, 04:04 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

He neglected to tell me the radio asked for a code...

post #4 of 5 Old 02-15-2018, 07:04 AM
3rd Gear

Yes, the code will fix the radio issue but the other electrical seems strange. I'm sure you cleaned the battery posts and clamps well?

2004 Honda Accord LX V6 4 Door Sedan
230,500 miles
White
post #5 of 5 Old 02-15-2018, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Yup, cleaned them up good. I'll look at it over the weekend.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.