7th gen accord j32 swap. - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By 06EX-Lsedan
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 11-04-2016, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
7th gen accord guy

Exclamation 7th gen accord j32 swap.

okay people im stumped and have been looking on the interwebs for days. im doing a j swap. its an 04 accord 6speed. i just got the engine and transmission out and im about to bolt the transmission up to a j32a2 from an 02 CL-S auto. my problem is that i now have the engine(auto j32a2) and the transmission (accord 6speed) and i have 2 ecus (1. j30 2.j32a2 manual). now a friend and i have been looking at the wiring diagrams for the past 2 days and i cant figure out if theres a way to connect the j32a2 the one of these ecus with out heavy mods to the engine. basicly what i wanna know is the swap possible with what ive got sitting in front of me? :-[

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Bob's your UNCLE ...

You have the J32 ECU from a manual or automatic ? Your post seems to contradict ...

Not experienced with J swaps, but if you plan to run a manual transmission I'm pretty sure you need an ECU from a manual transmission car ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-'07 K24/AT SE CM5

P&P ’08 TSX IM|P&P OEM Injector Base|’08 TSX TB|HPS short ram intake w/ K&N|wrapped headers
6-6 strut tower brace|Megan Racing strut tower brace|TL-S FSB|TL-S RSB
HDR grills|JDM emblems|HFP front lip|Inspire fogs|Mugen side sills|OEM deck-lid spoiler|OEM Hybrid tails|17"x7" EP-R5 (HFP) rims
ELM 327 Bluetooth|USA Spec BT-35 HON|Kicker CS65's|Kicker CS693's|LED interior bulbs
post #3 of 5 Old 11-06-2016, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
7th gen accord guy

I have the ecu from the manual transmission CLS. I have the wiring harness from an auto engine CLS and the original harness from the manul j30 being we removed.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

post #4 of 5 Old 11-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Bob's your UNCLE ...

I think your time and energy might be better spent searching out the answer on a more performance oriented forum. Not trying to discurage you at all, it's just this site is a majority of DIY'ers and maintenance junkies.

You have the ECU from a manual CL-S, but a harness from an AT ? Is it possible to splice the Accord manual plug into the CL-S harness so that the CL-S ECU is happy ? Sorry mate, car wiring and I have never gotten along, and I've left splicing harnesses to shops on past cars.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-'07 K24/AT SE CM5

P&P ’08 TSX IM|P&P OEM Injector Base|’08 TSX TB|HPS short ram intake w/ K&N|wrapped headers
6-6 strut tower brace|Megan Racing strut tower brace|TL-S FSB|TL-S RSB
HDR grills|JDM emblems|HFP front lip|Inspire fogs|Mugen side sills|OEM deck-lid spoiler|OEM Hybrid tails|17"x7" EP-R5 (HFP) rims
ELM 327 Bluetooth|USA Spec BT-35 HON|Kicker CS65's|Kicker CS693's|LED interior bulbs
post #5 of 5 Old 11-06-2016, 04:30 PM
4th Gear

j32 swap into 2005 accord lx with 2.4

Also check out v6performance.net

And Google it...
bobbo likes this.

2006 Alabaster Silver EX-L Sedan I4 Auto - For Sale
2005 Acura RL
Advertisement

Tags
7th gen, accord, coup, j32

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.