clogged Windshield washer nozzle - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-26-2015, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

clogged Windshield washer nozzle

My 2007 Honda Accord windshield washer nozzles are clogged. It is warm here, so freezing is not the problem. When I disconnect the hose from the pump to the dashboard, the motor runs and fluid is pumped out of the hose. I have tried using a water hose to force open the clog, both from the hose and from the nozzle. Nothing works. Can I replace the nozzles?

Any suggestion are welcome.

Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-26-2015, 09:38 AM

Try putting a paper clip through the nozzles first

post #3 of 8 Old 05-26-2015, 10:44 AM
Out of Control

Gary, drop the nozzles in boiling water for about a minute. Do a minute at a time until they clear

2003 LX Sedan, i4 + Automatic. 201K and counting.
My toughest oil thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Update your sig with your ride here (10 post minimum req):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 Old 05-26-2015, 05:58 PM
1st Gear

Did you by any chance put any sort of corrosive liquid in the washer bottle on accident? My dad mistakenly put tiki torch oil in his washer bottle on an 06 accord and it did something funky too the nozzles. We replaced them and it was fine
post #5 of 8 Old 05-27-2015, 09:41 AM
Bob's your UNCLE ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by antxmod View Post
Did you by any chance put any sort of corrosive liquid in the washer bottle on accident? My dad mistakenly put tiki torch oil in his washer bottle on an 06 accord and it did something funky too the nozzles. We replaced them and it was fine
I don't think I even want to know how ... was he drunk ?

-'07 K24/AT SE CM5

P&P ’08 TSX IM|P&P OEM Injector Base|’08 TSX TB|HPS short ram intake w/ K&N|wrapped headers
6-6 strut tower brace|Megan Racing strut tower brace|TL-S FSB|TL-S RSB
HDR grills|JDM emblems|HFP front lip|Inspire fogs|Mugen side sills|OEM deck-lid spoiler|OEM Hybrid tails|17"x7" EP-R5 (HFP) rims
ELM 327 Bluetooth|USA Spec BT-35 HON|Kicker CS65's|Kicker CS693's|LED interior bulbs
post #6 of 8 Old 05-29-2015, 10:49 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
I don't think I even want to know how ... was he drunk ?
He said it was dark and the bottles where similar shapes. Originally he blamed me for like draining atf or brake fluid in the washer fluid container.
He eventually took blame
post #7 of 8 Old 05-30-2015, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I bought some new nozzles. They clip in, but I don't know how to get them out.

Help please
post #8 of 8 Old 07-31-2015, 07:17 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMinor View Post
I bought some new nozzles. They clip in, but I don't know how to get them out.

Help please
what is the part # of the nozzle? Is left side and right side the same?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.