comptech exhaust - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-06-2008, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

comptech exhaust

Hi all

i was searching an interesting honda accord forum and i found yours!! I'm also a new owner of a 6 speed v6 accord. I searched a lot on the forum and i did'nt find any thread on comptech catback exhaust. Someone try it? I searched on youtube and i really love the sound! I wanna know if someone have comptech catback on his v6 accord?

thanks a lot

Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-07-2008, 04:56 PM

Comptech, now CT Engineering, no longer makes the cat back exhaust for the gen 7 accords, due to low sales. I think the price did them in. At the time it was near $1100 for the system.

I wish RSR made Honda exhausts again. I had one on my Integra GSR and it was quiet cruising, a little louder and deeper accelerating and screamed when the car was wound out.

Sapphire blue '04 V6 6 speed w/ full HFP, comptech ss, momo shadow, TL-S 27.2h/20 bars, intake spacer, retro chrome MH1 HIR2 highs, hella DE fogs, EBC Ultimax, subwoofer/amp, infinity rears, HD Radio, aux adapter, navi conversion.

Vermilion 1999 SVT F150 Lightning, Sylvania/Visteon Xenarc HID headlamps, '01 L turn/marker lamps, PIAA fogs, '01 up Bilstein shocks, all Pioneer speakers, Clarion subwoofer. All Redline fluids.

Silverstone 2003 Honda S2000, bone stock
post #3 of 4 Old 11-11-2008, 12:38 PM
HCF
3rd Gear

Send a message via AIM to HCF
If you do replace your factory exhaust, I would like to make you an offer on purchasing it

08 Sedan K24 MT

post #4 of 4 Old 11-12-2008, 08:57 AM
3rd Gear

Try searching on v6performance.net, craigslist.org and gen7accord.net. You might run into someone trying to sell their system. Expect to pay more than a brand new Borla or Magnaflow system, since this syetem brand new was over $1000. Good luck finding one. It is a good exhaust made by a reputable company but, I don't think it is worth that much money. If I were you I would look up clips of Accords w/ Borla and Magnaflow exhausts and compare. I have a Borla exhaust and you wouldn't even know unless you looked behind the car.

'05 Accord EX-L V6 6MT with Navi.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.