2016 Accord Sedan V6 EX-L - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
  • 2 Post By hoadinh504
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 02-01-2017, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

2016 Accord Sedan V6 EX-L

Hello guys, I'm new to the forum! I just traded in my 2013 G37 Sport Coupe 6MT for 2017 Honda Accord V6 EX-L! I'm loving everything about this car already. Reason of trade was because I wanted a Sedan with more space and something with a bit of power with it and the v6 accord just right for it. The g37 was getting too small for me. Before I bought the car i told the dealership I wanted the full oem underbody spoiler kit all around before I buy it and they did it for me . It really make the car look 10X better! Only thing I don't like about the accord is the hideous wheels..

Here is my g37 I traded in.

Here is the new accord!

Uncle Luc and big sha like this.
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-01-2017, 03:46 PM
4th Gear

If you took your wheels off the G, they'd fit the Accord with hubcentric spacers.

'16 Accord EX 6MT LSM
post #3 of 5 Old 02-01-2017, 03:48 PM
been around the block

Congrats on the purchase! and OMG those wheels you got on the acc are gross

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 Old 02-01-2017, 04:25 PM

Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,360 Posts
I like the steelies and the OEM wheels in the last picture.
post #5 of 5 Old 02-01-2017, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Yeah these stock wheels are ugly lol.
I took off my wheels off my g37, I still got it.. but idk if I wanna lower the accord anytime soon so it will look funny with the wheel gap on the 20s
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.