New member and first Accord/build thread - Page 3 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
10Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 36 Old 12-18-2016, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Here she is in all her glory.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Das Chicken likes this.
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 Old 12-18-2016, 06:45 AM
4th Gear

Garage
Looks like this is turning out real well! I can't wait to see how the finished product runs.

This is giving me the motivation to finally finish up my 93 Celica GTS I've got. Only I'm not as confident taking large components apart yet. Best of luck on your project build!

wchiarizzio likes this.
post #33 of 36 Old 12-23-2016, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I've put about 150 miles on it so far, great gas mileage even being beat on lol. Have the transmission mount left to replace, and I have narrowed down the wire I need to trace to find that lighting short.

post #34 of 36 Old 12-28-2016, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Another 130 miles and still going. Found this suprise under the car after noticing both o2s throwing a code.

New one will be in in the morning, and I'll clean up the harness by the front o2 sensor to find out what's up with the wiring for that one.

post #35 of 36 Old 01-02-2017, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

New downstream o2 sensor got rid of my check engine light.

Also allowed the car to finally go into closed loop and trim back some fuel. Runs loads better and I've put about 1k miles on it since putting the fresh bottom end in.

Even got caught in I75 bumper to bumper traffic and it never missed a beat.

Chasing a front end knock over bumps but all in all I'm pretty happy.

post #36 of 36 Old 01-11-2017, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Well sorry but the ignorance is plenty ripe around here. On that note I will leave this account.

Every time I get on a forum I remember why I avoid posting.

People are idiots and ignore common sense.

Sorry but people are (REMOVED BY MODERATOR FOR FOUL AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE LANGUAGE THAT DEGRADES HUMANITY) .
Not going to do anything but daily this car so I'm just going to go back to the small forum I frequent and leave the idiots to thin themselves out.

Last edited by RickBlaine; 01-12-2017 at 07:30 AM. Reason: bad words, potty mouth
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.