my 03 Honda accord - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By 03k24a4
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 03-01-2016, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

my 03 Honda accord

I'm new to this forum I thought I'd show off my car.

K24 5 speed, all redone interior, Metra 266 dash kit hold a 6" lenovo tab and the a single din kenwood deck below it for controls. 4 channel alpine amp with 2 8" subs boxed that sit in the back seats and a 10" sub in the trunk.

Custom 2 inch exhaust, stock cat, resonator delete, and a dual tipped high flow glass pack.

Redone value cover with red trim, aem intake off a crv made to fit. Plasti dipped emblems custom grills with i-Vtec badge. 2010 Si i-Vtec badges on the side.

Full gauge kit, oil pressure, temp, volts and amperage.. (not working, don't know how to hook that one up.. if anyone knows let me know! )

Coming soon:
New rims
New dual exhaust.
Maybe a lip kit (hard to find)

Pictures:

Attached Images
Mh Atif likes this.
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-12-2016, 04:38 AM
3rd Gear

Love the replacement gearshift shroud! Although I'm a Jameson man, myself.

Can you do some exterior shots in better light? It's kind of hard to see. Engine bay looks terrific.

post #3 of 5 Old 03-14-2016, 04:21 AM
6th Gear

looks good

2003 Accord 4dr EX V6 Graphite Pearl aka Dark Grey
250,000+ on 2nd Transmission

Mods: Driven heavily modded vehicles. "once a modder always a modder"

*G Modifiers Crew Member #2*

post #4 of 5 Old 06-11-2016, 11:03 PM
3rd Gear

i wanna get that spoiler so bad, looks great Btw

2003 honda accord EX-L 2.4L
post #5 of 5 Old 06-12-2016, 01:12 AM
4th Gear

Garage
I really like that red engine cover!

2006 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.