post #1 of 10 Old 02-14-2016, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Cool 2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6

2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-14-2016, 04:46 PM
Out of Control

Garage
Nice set. And you really show how pretty MSM is when clean and waxed.

But that steering wheel cover made me cringe.

You've got a nice eye for composition and lines.

waarce likes this.

'15 MSM Accord Sport 6MT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to TMVB For This Useful Post:
waarce (02-14-2016)
post #3 of 10 Old 02-14-2016, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMVB View Post
Nice set. And you really show how pretty MSM is when clean and waxed.

But that steering wheel cover made me cringe.

You've got a nice eye for composition and lines.
I put the steering wheel cover to keep the steering wheel free of muck. I had two car for over 10 years and the accumulated crud was really bad. At least it got some protection.

Thank for the compliments on the photos. I had nothing better to do yesterday and decided to practice my photography skills.

post #4 of 10 Old 02-14-2016, 04:59 PM
Out of Control

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by waarce View Post
I put the steering wheel cover to keep the steering wheel free of muck. I had two car for over 10 years and the accumulated crud was really bad. At least it got some protection.

Thank for the compliments on the photos. I had nothing better to do yesterday and decided to practice my photography skills.
What are you shooting and editing with?

'15 MSM Accord Sport 6MT

post #5 of 10 Old 02-14-2016, 05:53 PM
8TH GEN BELIEVER

Nice, nice car. Ditto TMVB regarding your eye.

OEM fogs / 22mm Progress RSB / Ultra Racing FSB / Koni FSDs / Modulo grille / debadged trunk /

Previous cars: 2003 EXL V6 Accord Coupe
1995 Accord EX Sedan
1985 Mercedes 300 Turbodiesel
1989 Volvo S90 Turbo
The Following User Says Thank You to slimm1469 For This Useful Post:
waarce (03-17-2016)
post #6 of 10 Old 03-17-2016, 12:47 AM
3rd Gear

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your beautiful car. I am looking to get one in this exact color. White is my second choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to UNLTD1487 For This Useful Post:
waarce (03-17-2016)
post #7 of 10 Old 03-17-2016, 04:50 AM
2nd Gear

Damn I love these photos. Makes me want to get into photography as well. What kind of camera are you using?

2016 Accord Touring V6 - Crystal Black Pearl
post #8 of 10 Old 03-17-2016, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMVB View Post
What are you shooting and editing with?
I shoot with a Canon 6D and a Canon lens 24-70MM f/2.8L MKII. I shoot raw and develop and edit the pictures on Adobe Lightroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabe View Post
Damn I love these photos. Makes me want to get into photography as well. What kind of camera are you using?
I am used a Canon 6D full frame camera with a Canon lens 24-70MM f/2.8L MKII - I shoot in raw format with developing and editing on Lightroom.
TMVB likes this.

Last edited by namegoeshere; 03-21-2016 at 05:27 PM.
post #9 of 10 Old 05-01-2016, 12:23 PM
I am Tr

Garage
Teach me your photo ways! Very nice.

I Be Vlogging Lol

Instagram:
post #10 of 10 Old 05-04-2016, 05:50 PM
1st Gear

I think you took pictures of the wrong car! The one in the photos has an automatic - who would do such a thing as buy a V6 and hook it up to a slushbox if you have a choice not to? Heresy!

Ah just kidding - I'll second the compliments on the photos as well...nicely shot. Enjoy your new car even if it is missing a pedal.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.