Headlight bottom light strip - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 02-11-2018, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I bought my daughter a 2014 Sport. The lights on the lower section of the headlights that most newer accords have the LED strips and her car has 194 bulbs. I've tried everything to get those lights to come on. I changed the bulbs, checked DRL fuses and switch the light switch in different positions and they will not come on. I want to search the possibility of other people having the issue but I don't know what the technical name is for these lights to look them up. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-11-2018, 07:16 PM
5th Gear

Check all the other fuses. They come on anytime the low beams are on, so they’re on a different circuit than the DRLs. I can’t remember which circuit though. Also, they’re not very easy to see in daylight so check in the dark or pull the socket out so you can see the bulb.

post #3 of 6 Old 02-11-2018, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I tried to check the other fuses but I don't really know what fuse to pull and check. I checked all the fuses under the hood with a volt meter and they're all good.

post #4 of 6 Old 02-12-2018, 05:53 AM
6th Gear

On the 2014 Sport, the strip lights are just parking lights and the high beams are used as the DRLs.

2017 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan - White Orchid Pearl/Ivory
KTuner, VLEDS V6 Triton Front Turn Signals, Philips XTreme Ultinon T20 Amber Rear Turn Signals, Sylvania ZEVO 7440R LED Brake Lights and T10 LED Courtesy Lights, exLED 3K LED Interior Kit, and Philips Xtreme Vision T10 LED License Plate Lights
post #5 of 6 Old 02-12-2018, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I didn't check the parking light fuse. I can try that today. My sister in-law has a 2015 sport and her's come on with the headlights.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-12-2018, 07:01 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by maholttn View Post
I didn't check the parking light fuse. I can try that today. My sister in-law has a 2015 sport and her's come on with the headlights.
Do the rear parking lights work? If not, then it's the fuse. The fuse will be under the driver's side dashboard. This video says it's fuse #27, but his car is a coupe and the sedan may be different...

2017 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan - White Orchid Pearl/Ivory
KTuner, VLEDS V6 Triton Front Turn Signals, Philips XTreme Ultinon T20 Amber Rear Turn Signals, Sylvania ZEVO 7440R LED Brake Lights and T10 LED Courtesy Lights, exLED 3K LED Interior Kit, and Philips Xtreme Vision T10 LED License Plate Lights
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.