Issues with Samsung S8 and Accord Coupe 2017 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 01-13-2018, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear

Issues with Samsung S8 and Accord Coupe 2017

Took 10 mins to connect at dealership, phone part works. for audio it says no device connected but the phone says its connected for both
How can I upgrade the Honda system s/w or any other fix?

Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-16-2018, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear

So no one with S8? its weird that a flagship phone would not be compatible. Also, isnt the Voice Nav independent, ? does it need a phone to operate always
Same issue as this guy

It works when connected to AA but that is AA only, nothing to with car nav

post #3 of 4 Old 01-17-2018, 03:29 AM
2016 Accord EX MSM

What trim level Accord do you have? I have the EX which does not come with built in NAV I just use AA and Waze!

2016 Accord EX l4 MSM
Blackvue DR650GW-2CH
CELLINK B V2 battery pack

post #4 of 4 Old 01-17-2018, 04:10 AM
2nd Gear

I have an S8+ as a backup phone. It's worked for me. I'll double check what doesn't work. My Google Pixel XL is much better imo

Don't mistake activity for accomplishment. 2017 Accord Coupe EX-L, V6
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.