Coгsoмotioп - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
7Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 46 Old 09-04-2017, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Coгsoмotioп

Hey all,

Sorry that my first post is going to seem like a shill for a company, but I thought I'd at least give them some credit.

I picked up a 2017 WOP V6 Touring last Friday, and had pre-ordered a few add-ons to enhance the ride, following some of the comments on here (WeatherTech floor liners, Sport grille, interior LEDs, the cheap armrest tray).

I saw CorsoMotion had posted a few times selling their interior LED kit, so decided to use that, with their 40% discount they had going.

Received my LEDs within 5-6 days of ordering. Easy to install. Lights look great. They are using EXLED lights it seems.

I did have 2 of the vanity mirror lights DOA, but I sent a message via Facebook letting them know, and they said they'd send a few ASAP to replace.

They were quick to respond, courteous, and grateful for the business. All the things you want in a service provider. Thought I'd give them a shoutout for the great service.

The Following User Says Thank You to Canuckistanian For This Useful Post:
sLAKERZ (09-20-2017)
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 Old 09-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Vendor

Thank you so much!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CorsoMotion For This Useful Post:
Canuckistanian (09-04-2017), sLAKERZ (09-20-2017)
post #3 of 46 Old 09-05-2017, 03:11 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckistanian View Post
Hey all,

Sorry that my first post is going to seem like a shill for a company, but I thought I'd at least give them some credit.

I picked up a 2017 WOP V6 Touring last Friday, and had pre-ordered a few add-ons to enhance the ride, following some of the comments on here (WeatherTech floor liners, Sport grille, interior LEDs, the cheap armrest tray).

I saw CorsoMotion had posted a few times selling their interior LED kit, so decided to use that, with their 40% discount they had going.

Received my LEDs within 5-6 days of ordering. Easy to install. Lights look great. They are using EXLED lights it seems.

I did have 2 of the vanity mirror lights DOA, but I sent a message via Facebook letting them know, and they said they'd send a few ASAP to replace.

They were quick to respond, courteous, and grateful for the business. All the things you want in a service provider. Thought I'd give them a shoutout for the great service.

Have you tried flipping the bulbs around 180 degrees and see if they work? They are polarity-sensitive, which means they will only work one way.

And a friend of mine ordered an LED kit from CorsoMotion for his 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring and had a very good experience, as well. His order arrived in less than week, which is great considering he's in South Carolina and they're in California.

2017 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan - White Orchid Pearl/Ivory
KTuner, Philips Vision LED License Plate and Reverse Lights, Philips X-Treme Ultinon T20 Amber Rear Turn Signals, Sylvania ZEVO 7440R Brake Lights, exLED 3K LED Interior Kit, Sylvania ZEVO Red LED Door Courtesy Lights

post #4 of 46 Old 09-06-2017, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH23 View Post
Have you tried flipping the bulbs around 180 degrees and see if they work? They are polarity-sensitive, which means they will only work one way.

And a friend of mine ordered an LED kit from CorsoMotion for his 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring and had a very good experience, as well. His order arrived in less than week, which is great considering he's in South Carolina and they're in California.
Yep, flipped them upside down, inside out, and did the hokey pokey and turned them all about.

No luck.

But thanks for the suggestions
Das Chicken likes this.
post #5 of 46 Old 09-06-2017, 09:38 PM
2nd Gear

I placed an order from Corsomotion, as well. They are the exact led boards that exLEDusa carries with your choice of either 5000K, 6000K, and 7000K color choices. Furthermore, these are the only boards that have a mechanism for controlling the brightness on a lot of their boards.

BAR NONE, I'VE TRIED PHILLIPS AND INSERT IN OTHER BRANDs, THESE ARE THE BEST LED INTERIOR BOARDS. Why? They have the highest led chip count per surface area.

All I needed was the door, trunk, and license plate LED's. I went and just ordered the entire interior package. Matched the exLEDusa colors exactly. I've bought a good portion of all the interior LED boards from various vendors. These are the best.

Furthermore, Corsomotion has excellent customer support. When I explained to them what had happened with another vendor, they offered to send me the replacement LEDs, for free, as long as I did a review for them on radio-pro.ru (which I plan to because it's simply the best product... thanks for the offer... was just happy to get a quality product... that's all I wanted). When I placed my order they sent me a text within 10 minutes. I had my LED's within 3 days from the order. Can't say enough about the company.
orionsierra likes this.

2017 CBP Accord Coupe V6 6-speed manual

Mods:
Advan RZII 19x9.0 et35 & 19x10.0 et35
Tires:245/40 & 275/35
Tein SA Coilovers
SPC 3-piece camber kit
Rays Dura Aluminum lug nuts
Strut King Aluminum Pedals
OEM Side Skirts, Illuminated Side Sills, & Lip Spoilers
Putco 6000K/Amber Switchbacks
Morimoto 6500K HID
Optic Blue Lamin-x fog light covers
Brembo BBK
StopTech Rear Cross Drilled Rotors
Corsomotion LED interior
JDM Hazard Button

Future Mods:
4G TL-R Retrofit/Osram D2S bulbs
post #6 of 46 Old 09-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Doritos Spinner

Garage
Pretty happy with my bulbs(vanity 28mm fuse) as well. They have a nice white colour and don't make me blind.

2008 Honda Accord Coup EX-L V6 w/Navi 5AT PMM(sadly sold)

You will be remembered.

1999 Toyota Corolla CE 5MT SM(sold)

2009 Mazda RX-8 GT w/Navi 6MT VRM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 46 Old 09-07-2017, 08:32 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckistanian View Post
Yep, flipped them upside down, inside out, and did the hokey pokey and turned them all about.

No luck.

But thanks for the suggestions
Oh well, I tried lol. You'd be surprised how many people don't know that, and simply give up on bulbs immediately when they don't work the first time.

2017 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan - White Orchid Pearl/Ivory
KTuner, Philips Vision LED License Plate and Reverse Lights, Philips X-Treme Ultinon T20 Amber Rear Turn Signals, Sylvania ZEVO 7440R Brake Lights, exLED 3K LED Interior Kit, Sylvania ZEVO Red LED Door Courtesy Lights
post #8 of 46 Old 09-16-2017, 04:41 PM
Vendor

Thank you so much!

Please try our new interior kits!

9th gen

10th gen

Last edited by namegoeshere; 10-28-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: merge
post #9 of 46 Old 10-21-2017, 07:31 AM
5th Gear

Thanks for bumping this; I think I might go for this soon; I really like that there is brightness control so I do not need to blind everyone inside.

2017 Accord EX I4 w. Sensing Sedan
2005 Accord LX I4 Sedan
post #10 of 46 Old 10-23-2017, 05:33 AM
1st Gear

CorsoMotion, do you have any plans to stock exLED's exterior LED bulbs (parking lights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.)?

2015 Accord EX-L V6 sedan
post #11 of 46 Old 10-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie View Post
Thanks for bumping this; I think I might go for this soon; I really like that there is brightness control so I do not need to blind everyone inside.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darktrooper007 View Post
CorsoMotion, do you have any plans to stock exLED's exterior LED bulbs (parking lights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.)?
What kind of LED bulbs do you need? Please PM me, thanks!

The dome light looks like this after the installation.

Last edited by namegoeshere; 11-08-2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: merge
post #12 of 46 Old 10-28-2017, 01:53 PM
1st Gear

Hey Corsomotion.
What kit would I need to replace the interior(dome front and rear, vanity and drivers footwell) trunk and license plate for a 2016 Accord Sport?
post #13 of 46 Old 10-29-2017, 12:48 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitz View Post
Hey Corsomotion.
What kit would I need to replace the interior(dome front and rear, vanity and drivers footwell) trunk and license plate for a 2016 Accord Sport?
PMed, thanks!

post #14 of 46 Old 10-30-2017, 04:55 AM
Semper Fi

Thumbs up Custom 9th Gen Interior Kit Review

I reached out to Corsomotion when they were asking for reviewers for their new Custom LED kit and received the lights late last week. I finally got to install them over the weekend so here are my thoughts on their new kit:

Initial thoughts on quality are very good. The boards themselves feel like they are high quality and are sturdily constructed. All have the new Corsomotion name and state that they are "Made in America" which is nice IMO.

I was curious when first inspecting the dome light in particular as I wasn't 100% sure how well it would fit into the existing space, more on that later. As you can see the board has what appears to be a screw mount right in the center but after pulling off the lens there isn't a spot to use that and the light essentially just sits on the lens cover. This lends itself to not lining up real well and the cover is right at the edge of it's ability to snap back into place with the extra bulk of the board in there. I tried a few times to get the light to center up properly and it always ended up a little skewed. For me it's not a huge deal as the function in this case far outweighs the form but I know that some folks are very particular so this might be a concern. Those same people would likely end up spending more time getting it perfect and Corsomotion has included a picture of it looking right so I know it's possible.

I did take some before and after pix to show the difference. First post-install thought: These things are BRIGHT!

I asked for the pure white 5k kits and the color is spot on. I can see now the true value of having the adjustability option as I think I'm going to have to go back and adjust a little. The pictures I have are all at the high end of the spectrum and they're very bright.

Dome and Map light before:

...and after:

Startling in the difference of light output. As I said, I will have to play with the adjustability a little but I do like the additional light output that these offer and the color is great. I did run into a little trouble putting the map lights in which is entirely my fault. The thickness of the base on the LEDs is slightly thicker than the bulbs that came out so when I was putting in the passenger side I accidentally pushed one set of the pins up into the ceiling. I didn't notice until that bulb started to flicker and I couldn't understand why. After inspecting I pulled out the map light unit and just pushed the pins back into place and reinstalled. Voila! No more blinking.

Here is a comparison between the map lights showing the LED and basic halogen peanut bulb:

Finally a before and after with the trunk light bulb:

Overall I really like the look and performance of the kit. The 5k color looks very nice and the adjustment screw on the bulbs is almost a must but they have it and so you're coming out ahead. I'm curious if the other dome light fitment is better than on the new custom kit. It seems to flow better with the overall design of the dome light housing but this one does the job and with a little more effort on my end I'm sure could have ended up aligned correctly.

The last aspect that I wanted to comment on was the customer service response from Corsomotion themselves. They had promptly responded to my IM's through radio-pro.ru and were friendly and helpful. I gave them my contact information on Wednesday and by Friday the kit was at my house. I know that exLEDusa had high quality product but pisspoor customer service as the years went on so the business suffered immensely. Corsomotion seems to have taken the quality product and added prompt and attentive customer service to the model so I think that folks here can buy confidently in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions. I can provide additional photos upon request.

Thanks

2013 Accord LX | CVT | ASM
- Sport 18" Wheels
- Debadged
- Decklid Spoiler
- Rear Windshield Spoiler
- Kensun 6K HID headlights
- Blacked out grill and other chrome bits
- iJDMtoy LED Parking Light
- XuJi Leather Steering Wheel cover
- 25mm rear and 5mm front spacers
- Aries front and rear mats

Next up - Coilovers, vinyl wrap interior......
post #15 of 46 Old 10-30-2017, 10:41 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsierra View Post
I reached out to Corsomotion when they were asking for reviewers for their new Custom LED kit and received the lights late last week. I finally got to install them over the weekend so here are my thoughts on their new kit:

Initial thoughts on quality are very good. The boards themselves feel like they are high quality and are sturdily constructed. All have the new Corsomotion name and state that they are "Made in America" which is nice IMO.

I was curious when first inspecting the dome light in particular as I wasn't 100% sure how well it would fit into the existing space, more on that later. As you can see the board has what appears to be a screw mount right in the center but after pulling off the lens there isn't a spot to use that and the light essentially just sits on the lens cover. This lends itself to not lining up real well and the cover is right at the edge of it's ability to snap back into place with the extra bulk of the board in there. I tried a few times to get the light to center up properly and it always ended up a little skewed. For me it's not a huge deal as the function in this case far outweighs the form but I know that some folks are very particular so this might be a concern. Those same people would likely end up spending more time getting it perfect and Corsomotion has included a picture of it looking right so I know it's possible.

I did take some before and after pix to show the difference. First post-install thought: These things are BRIGHT!

I asked for the pure white 5k kits and the color is spot on. I can see now the true value of having the adjustability option as I think I'm going to have to go back and adjust a little. The pictures I have are all at the high end of the spectrum and they're very bright.

Dome and Map light before:

...and after:

Startling in the difference of light output. As I said, I will have to play with the adjustability a little but I do like the additional light output that these offer and the color is great. I did run into a little trouble putting the map lights in which is entirely my fault. The thickness of the base on the LEDs is slightly thicker than the bulbs that came out so when I was putting in the passenger side I accidentally pushed one set of the pins up into the ceiling. I didn't notice until that bulb started to flicker and I couldn't understand why. After inspecting I pulled out the map light unit and just pushed the pins back into place and reinstalled. Voila! No more blinking.

Here is a comparison between the map lights showing the LED and basic halogen peanut bulb:

Finally a before and after with the trunk light bulb:

Overall I really like the look and performance of the kit. The 5k color looks very nice and the adjustment screw on the bulbs is almost a must but they have it and so you're coming out ahead. I'm curious if the other dome light fitment is better than on the new custom kit. It seems to flow better with the overall design of the dome light housing but this one does the job and with a little more effort on my end I'm sure could have ended up aligned correctly.

The last aspect that I wanted to comment on was the customer service response from Corsomotion themselves. They had promptly responded to my IM's through radio-pro.ru and were friendly and helpful. I gave them my contact information on Wednesday and by Friday the kit was at my house. I know that exLEDusa had high quality product but pisspoor customer service as the years went on so the business suffered immensely. Corsomotion seems to have taken the quality product and added prompt and attentive customer service to the model so I think that folks here can buy confidently in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions. I can provide additional photos upon request.

Thanks

*Edit: Huh, not sure why I'm not able to post the hosted pictures so I attached a few at the bottom. I'll see if I can't get it fixed.

Thank you so much for your review!

I think we should put some double sided tape on the backside of dome light for the aligned dome light installation.
Thank you for your installation pictures again!

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.