2014 Accord Touring Key Fob Hack - Page 5 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #61 of 62 Old 11-24-2014, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantonio87 View Post
I was the one who disabled the signal light blinking when opening...
And you didn't think to tell me that the first 5 times I asked?

Not to mention other people posted in here saying the same thing I noticed.
Jeb,

I did mention it on post number 27 and even apologized for not stating it earlier.

Advertisement

post #62 of 62 Old 12-06-2014, 03:51 PM
2nd Gear

Touring key

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb View Post
I noticed in your video that the lights don't flash before they open the door, so that means either you didn't lock the door, or they used the keyhole to gain access to the car. Or perhaps a slim jim.

Based on the lights not flashing I can't see how they used the "smart key" aspect of the car. The signal lights should have flashed once, including the one on the mirror that is clearly in view.
I tend to agree with you. Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. The car does not have passive locking which if find terribly obnoxious. My previous cars all had a way to program the feature, if you're in a hurry and you don't touch the handle properly it will not activate and anyone walking by and looking inside, where you notice immediately that the red alarm light is off. In my case they stole an iphone cable and an umbrella No big deal. To answer also somebody else's mentioning if he left the other control inside the car, then you simply can not lock it it's another feature that is nice.

Accord 2014 sedan Touring
Accord 2008 Sedan LX
Pilot 2005 4WD
Accord 2005 Coupe EX L Navi Wife
Accord 1999 Sedan EX L 3.0 Wife
Accord 1998 Sedan EX L 3.0
Accord 1995 Coupe EX 1st Honda
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.