XenonDepot Extreme Hid Kit Review 5000k vs phillips 4300k - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-07-2014, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

XenonDepot Extreme Hid Kit Review 5000k vs phillips 4300k

Here is a really great review I found searching for a good HID kit. It compares XenonDepots Extreme 5000k kit to there Extreme Phillips 4300k kit and Morimotos.

The Following User Says Thank You to Methodx For This Useful Post:
ctt0002 (10-11-2014)
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-18-2015, 10:44 PM
1st Gear

I ended up returning my TRS morimoto and got the xenon depot 4300k Philips extreme kit. I couldn't be happier

post #3 of 6 Old 10-14-2015, 02:49 PM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuong Trang View Post
I ended up returning my TRS morimoto and got the xenon depot 4300k Philips extreme kit. I couldn't be happier
Thanks for your business. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the kit!

John

Use our
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tool to find the right lighting for your Accord, and the most up-to-date Honda Accord lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 Old 12-06-2015, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

Just installed my H11 Extreme HID 5000k kit on my new 2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 and it was pretty simple. I did not use the relay harness and everything looks and more importantly works fantastic! I hope I don't have to fool with any kind of issues as far as replacing ballasts or bulbs. But as far as I have read they are pretty reliable. Just a quick comment..I had a retro solutions digital hid kit on my previous new altima installed in 2008 and never had one issue in 7 years. I'm hoping for similar quality reliability and performance from these!
post #5 of 6 Old 12-06-2015, 04:40 PM
5th Gear

Gev1644 - Why didnt you install the relay kit that comes free with the Xtreme kit?

I have the XenonDepot Xtreme HID kit with the dual relays and i love it! I installed the relay kit because with the auto headlight function i didnt want the factory wiring to be powering the Hids when the car is started. They have a great cut off for halogen projectors and the light output is easily 3x that of the halogen bulbs.. Its a fantastic kit and the quality is top tier with the wires all wrapped in a protective mesh.

2015 Black Accord Coupe EX-L / NAV / v6 / Automatic / 20% tint / HID Headlights / LED Fogs / LED Interior
post #6 of 6 Old 12-06-2015, 07:19 PM
1st Gear

I never leave my lights on "AUTO" for that exact reason so that won't be a problem for me. I didn't use the relay harness because I didn't feel it was necessary because our stock system is plenty powerful enough to handle the 35w kit with no problems. Less mess with all the extra wires. Just didn't think it was necessary.

And I agree with you ?% about the kit being of very high quality. My Digital Brand kit from retro solutions was excellent as well. Can't go wrong with either.

Last edited by namegoeshere; 12-17-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.