Can you use a Samsung Allshare Cast Dongle to mirror your Android screen on the iMid? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 09-27-2014, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Can you use a Samsung Allshare Cast Dongle to mirror your Android screen on the iMid?

The guy in this video seems to have done it:

Has anyone else tried this? Does it work? I'm a pretty tech savvy guy but I can't figure out how he connected the dongle to the iMid.

It would be pretty sweet to have Google Maps or Waze up on that center screen...

(this is a cross-post from the Lab forum as I realized I posted this thread in the wrong place originally)

2014 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L
White Orchid Pearl with Ivory interior
2006 Toyota Corolla S
Phantom Grey Pearl with Dark Charcoal interior
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-27-2014, 10:17 AM
1st Gear

Here's some more info Says 2014+ but I think it should work on 2013 as well. Needa email them for prices. Do want haha

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: