Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - MPG Indicator? Why is it not standard? | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #7 of Old 06-14-2013, 09:26 AM
abc123
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar526 View Post
Link to where you bought the reader. I was about about to order the one of amazon to get mpg read outs.

My friend's mechanic recommended that particular one to me; it is also the most popular one on Amazon. He actually uses it more than his super expensive Snap-on OBDII reader. I have had absolutely no problems with it and it works perfectly with Torque; don't believe the negative comment, unless you have an extra $160 to burn.

As far as the paid app goes, it only adds minor things such as diesel engines and a larger selection of graphics; however, I will eventually upgrade just as an appreciation for the amazing work that was done with this app.

For mpg I set up mine up as follows. You can have dials on multiple screen pages, all customizable for type of sensor, size of display, etc. I set up one screen that shows six displays (Average mpg, Instant mpg, Trip mpg, Trip in miles, Engine revs in rpm and Speed in mph). On another screen I have one full screen size indicator that just shows Instant mpg, so it is easier to see. My third screen has a bunch of other indicators that I change around just to play with different sensors. My fourth and fifth screens each have one of the widgets which are also available.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

honda accord a12 servicereplace torque converter costalpine plv-7hondanavi.comraamaudioka24de lightweight flywheel1999 honda crv maintenance schedule2003 acura tl front bumperusa spec bt35 honf22 honda engineziebart njcheck engine light flashing when accelerating98 honda accord transmission problems1999 honda accord ignition switch recallhonda serpentine belt replacementhonda duvalwhere can i get my rotors resurfacedhonda civic 2006 service schedulehonda accord v6 timing belt replacementinstalling component speakersyk580 yokohama93 honda accord accessorieshonda nardyhonda odyssey engine mountis250 vs g379012 hirv6 crvtire rothonda 2006 accord recalllow profile bug deflectorused vossen cv3 for salehb3 bulbs2000 honda accord distributor8000k hid legalskunk2 upper ball joint2005 honda odyssey ac compressorbrake pedal low after changing pads2008 honda accord oil consumption recallhow much would it cost to replace a bumperp0843 code3m matte black wrap2005 honda pilot maintenance required lightat 205 resealhonda odyssey dvd stuckhonda odyssey warranty2011 honda crv battery problemshonda civic gearbox noisedo bug shields workwhy do wiper blades chatter2004 honda civic owners manualmajestic honda northhonda pilot check engine light codesweathertech window ventsdual xhd64255w-30 vs 0w-40borla muffler ebaytire size for honda civic 2008meguiars tire dressingwhat is a 2002 honda accord worthultima paint guard pluscivic torque specsingenix navigations2000 oem wheelscar body side mouldingtein suspension canada7th generation accordnon dampening coiloversjbl ms 8vw touareg front bumper removalsisley hondaatp at-205 re-seal stops leaks1998 honda civic head gasket replacement04 saturn vue redlinemobil 1 vs quaker state synthetic