is hondapartsnow.com a legit site? - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #16 of 22 Old 04-30-2014, 09:02 AM
My First Post

Angry Hondapartsnow.com is not recommended

I feel Hondapartsnow.com ripped me off on shipping and handling!! I live overseas (military affiliated) and own a Honda Odyssey which they do not sell over here. I needed an oil pan and my Honda shop couldn't get one till June so I decided to order from Hondapartsnow.com. Hondapartsnow.com does not ship overseas so I had the part sent to my brother in law and paid the extra $45.00 to ship it 2nd day UPS AIR and then he was going to FedEx it to me overseas. My car is in the shop waiting on this part so it was important to me to have this expedited as quickly as possible.
My brother in law waited around for it until Monday when he had to leave town for a job. He called a friend to come by the house everyday and check for it. The part did not arrive until TUESDAY after 4PM. OK, fine. It took much longer than what I had paid for (remember, ordered Thursday and arrived the following Tuesday) but they do not count weekends. Again, fine, but it was still 3 business days later that the part came in per FedEx receipt of drop off.
I called Hondapartsnow.com and spoke with someone asking to have my 2nd day FedEx Air charges of $45.00 dropped as it did not come in 2 days. He passed me on to his "manager" who proceeded to read their policy on S&H over the phone verbatim in a very condescending voice. Seeing as it did not address my situation I challenged his time line of 2nd day delivery upon which he gave me a "song and dance" on it doesn't take into account the processing of the order......really? Soooo..........2nd day Air Delivery doesn't really mean 2nd day Air Delivery....according to Hondapartsnow.com it means as soon as it is "processed"......conveniently that really means "whenever it gets there we can tell you whatever we want as you have no idea what processing means".
My biggest gripe with the company is that Hondapartsnow.com denies any responsibility for the goof up. In fact, the manager at Hondapartsnow.com was unapologetic, unprofessional and acted like this was all due to MY ignorance on how a company works. Shame on him. Hondapartsnow.com refuses to reimburse my $45.00. Fine, I can afford $45.00, but, Hondapartsnow.com was wrong and then not to admit or take responsibility for it when it could have been someone on the other end of the phone that may NOT have had the extra $45.00 really irks me.
I have not received the part so can't speak to that but I can speak to Hondapartsnow.com and their failure in customer service and shipping policy. With so many online parts companies available I would suggest you take your business elsewhere and enjoy the customer service that Hondapartsnow.com does NOT provide.

The Following User Says Thank You to rbwalker06 For This Useful Post:
Sonya in TX (03-08-2015)
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 Old 05-13-2015, 06:05 AM
My First Post

Ordered some items and they still havent shipped 5 days later. Will not use again.

post #18 of 22 Old 05-19-2015, 07:22 AM
Car so nice, bought twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy2k2k View Post
Ordered some items and they still havent shipped 5 days later. Will not use again.
What items did you order? Lots of parts have to be shipped to the dealer from the regional / main Honda warehouses and then they ship them to you. The only parts a dealer is going to have in stock is going to be more common consumables or stuff their service techs are likely to break and need replacing.

post #19 of 22 Old 07-12-2016, 10:24 AM
1st Gear

After doing some research I ordered a case (30) of the -A01 oil filters as listed on their website. The filters showed up a few days later, and I was delivered the -A02 filters, which are inferior, rebadged Fram filters.

I contacted Ryan with customer service and he issued an RMA for the return of the filters. The RMA listed the correct filter number (A01). I had to ship the filters back at my own expense ($22) A couple of days later he told me they had received the filters back, and that they would issue a refund, less the 20% restocking fee. I told him I would dispute the charge with my CC company, as the incorrect filters were delivered. I initiated the charge back. Two months later, they responded to my credit card company saying "they had never received the filters, and the RMA response form was illegible. Further, reception of an RMA does not mean that the buyer had shipped the products back". The RMA was folded up and returned in the box of filters per their instructions! The response was provided by Nick M.

I am furious. I have tracking confirmation from UPS showing that the filters were delivered and signed for by someone named Amauno. We are on to round two now, and I am waiting on a return call from my CC company.

I will post on every forum that I am a member of about this company and their lack of customer service. I will NEVER recommend them to anyone and I will do my very best to make sure no one else ever orders from them, either. This is easily the worst experience I have ever had with any online vendor

Edit: I know a first post on a forum makes me look bad, but I have been part of online communities for the last 15 years. This is my most negative experience to date with any company, in any area of business.
post #20 of 22 Old 07-12-2016, 12:17 PM
8TH GEN BELIEVER

There's a current thread and the OP is furious at them. They sound pretty squirrely.
HondaPartsNow.com - Worst vendor in history

OEM fogs / 22mm Progress RSB / Ultra Racing FSB / Koni FSDs / Modulo grille / debadged trunk /

Previous cars: 2003 EXL V6 Accord Coupe
1995 Accord EX Sedan
1985 Mercedes 300 Turbodiesel
1989 Volvo S90 Turbo
post #21 of 22 Old 07-12-2016, 01:09 PM
1st Gear

Slimm, that was me. I posted in this thread, than thought a new thread would get more exposure. The mods have moved that thread to this subforum, which I guess was probably the place to put it.

Still, the point remains...they're a shady outfit that will completely bend you over, if given the opportunity.

Google reviews are even less favorable. 2/5 stars. Wish I had looked a little harder prior to ordering.
post #22 of 22 Old 08-09-2016, 08:10 PM
My First Post

Exclamation Success!

Oops. Looking to review Honda Part World. Wrong site.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.